View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Fantasy and Lycanthropy anyone? 
user

Post Fantasy and Lycanthropy anyone?
Hi,

Since I read Kazan and Baree, son of Kazan by Curwood in my childhood, I developed a kind of fascination with Wolves. Later on, I found werewolf mythology and lycanthropy literature alluring. However, finding a book worth reading, has proofed to be a very frustrating task. I have given up on a number of urban fantasy series that I have personally found far too plastic, predictable, flat and romantically cheesy. However, I have really enjoyed it Glen Duncan trilogy: The Last Werewolf, Tallula Rising and By Blood We Live. Duncan is powerful and visceral in his narrative. Deals with the moral contradictions upon man and beast find themselves with very beautiful and sullen reflections. One can't help anticipate a very bleak and "doomed" outcome, but I guess it comes with the territory of being a beastly creature... Not a happy reading though! Any recommendations following this line, would be most appreciated.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://bestsciencefictionbooks.com/foru ... nyone.124/

Corporate Explainer Examples

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]