View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Final Fantasy 

Post Final Fantasy
I'm new on here, so i have to check people out.
Is there ANYONE as intensley obsessed with Final Fantasy (Any of the games, I play 7-10) as I am. You could say I'm obsessed with FF7, but thats up in the air.

All I know is that it lives in my soul right there next to Jhonen Vasquez's works and Mindless Self Indulgence.

So. Yea. Just checking ((;

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 am
* Spitelord

I used to be, when I was a teenager and had the time to spend 14 hours staring at the TV in one sitting.

Now, I find them distracting from grad school, jobs, exercise, and more productive hobbies.

But yeah, at the time, they were pretty great. :)

Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am
* Spitelord

I liked FF6. It was right up there with Chronotrigger in awesomeness. Never really played any others.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:31 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

6 was the best, at least out of the pre-Playstation era games. <3

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 am

I like seven the most. I dunno. It might be because I grew up with it. I hate the shitty graphics in the other ones... I guess thats what happens when you grow without the shitty stuff to make the great graphics seem better. I dunno though. Donkey Kong was the shit on the SuperNS

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 am
* Spitelord

These youngin's don't know about quality.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm
* Spitelord

Damn shame. I shake my head pitiably at that.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

C'mon. ((:

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 am
* Spitelord

I'm ashamed to say that none of the final fantasy games really hooked me. I did like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross a lot, though.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 pm
* Spitelord

I loved both Chronos. Some people didn't like the second, but I loved it in a hardcore intense way.

Strange fucked up crush on Harle.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Ditto, and ditto! I used to say her lines aloud and strut about sometimes. Harle was the shit.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:09 pm
* Spitelord

I hate the shitty graphics in the other ones... I guess thats what happens when you grow without the shitty stuff to make the great graphics seem better.

It's funny you say that, since my younger siblings say the exact same thing about how much the graphics in FF7 suck. The added cut scenes into the older games, when re-released on Playstation, were a nice bonus, but it was the games themselves--involved stories, colorful characters, and that special blend of magic and modernity--that made them worth doing. Your lack of appreciation, combined with your air of superiority even as you misspell "assistant", assure me that you are a douchebag.

Also, double smileys? For gods'-sake, why?

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile YIM

'Assitant' is a TYPO. Excuse me for not being wide awake 24/7 like a damn zombie.

And Really?? Really?? You're making fun of S M I L E Y S??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?! Its a damn SMILEY face. It is NOT that serious. Just calm down. Maybe one day soon, your mommy WILL love you. Until that time, you're just going to have to expect that the worlds NOT gonna love you for who you are...get over it.

ANYWAY.

I never said I didn't the graphics from FF7. I like the graphics quite a bit. I'm not to big on the graphics BEFORE FF7. Where would the world be without block hands?? There would be no world. Just like if there were no Coke. Or Sunkist. Mmm.... Sunkist...

Uhm! Anyway. Yea.

I do not think that I am superior. Conceited? Hell yes. Superior? Eh... not so much.

((:
Jesseh <3

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:27 am
* Spitelord

I keep reading it as NnysAsstaint. I don't know what an "ass-taint" is, but it sounds like an anal hymen. And that is just awesome.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

*yawn* How about ridiculous? You certainly are that. And most of these:

Main Entry: arrogant
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: having exaggerated self-opinion
Synonyms:
aloof, assuming, audacious, autocratic, biggety, bossy, bragging, cavalier, cheeky, cocky, cold-shoulder, conceited, contemptuous, cool*, disdainful, domineering, egotistic, haughty, high and mighty, high-handed, imperious, insolent, know-it-all, lordly, on an ego trip, overbearing, peremptory, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious, proud, puffed up, scornful, self-important, smarty, smug, sniffy, snippy, snooty, snotty, stuck up, supercilious, superior, swaggering, uppity, vain, wise guy

If a single post you've made was without typo, Taint-scared, I might give a flying fuck about your opinion of things. Also, your reading comprehension seems to suffer. I, in fact, said the graphics on FF7 suck to the kids who grew up with better-rendered games; you did not say that, but rather said something-or-other implying the older games are worth less because their graphics don't include balloon people.

A typo on a post is not uncommon, though that's why the Preview button and spell-checkers were made. A typo in your nickname makes you completely ridiculous forever.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:59 am
Profile YIM
* Spitelord

Aaaand the board reactivation is complete! You can't really call it an active spurt without a defensive noob and some hot, piping spite (preferably from a piping hot spitelord!).

Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next