View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Where have all the spiters gone? 
* Spitelord

Post Where have all the spiters gone?
This recent crop of newbs has been the most passive-aggressive, pussified bunch of panty-waists we've had in a long time. You guys pump out 30+ posts, think you're regulars, and then don't even defend the place from the endless stream of fuckwits.

You just wait for the Spitelords to flame for your entertainment, or threaten Starfightering, but never actually nominate anyone. We haven't had a Starfighter in months. Telling someone to stop doing something or you'll Starfighter them, or just wishing you could nominate people that are being idiots holds about as much threat as a quadriplegic rapist with erectile dysfunction being held up by the retard that played Blaster in Thunderdome. It's become a piss-weak alternative to flaming.

Back before Starfightering or Spitelords, people actually put some fucking effort into making others feel bad. We dehumanized them by referring to them as "it" instead of worrying about "he" or "she," and we never apologized if the wrong pronoun was chosen. They'd give us empty threats that they'd be a thorn in ITM's side forever, and that we'd pay for making them cry like little bitches. We had the balls to keep this place spitefully entertaining at the expense of others' fragile teenage psyches. Where's the spite now? Where's the taste of someone else's blood in your mouth after you verbally rip out their throat in a flame-war? Where did you people leave your fucking balls?

An observation Five made could be a factor. Could the newest generation have slipped so much? Are the under-twenties becoming neo-hippies? I can see how newer members would want to avoid flaming, because a newbie giving another newbie shit is just a sad thing to watch. But a lot of you have been here for months, or even years. You'd rather just make excuses and stand behind the older members and shake your fist and say "Yeah, that's showing 'em!" What you can't see back there, as you triumphantly shake your fist, are the older members rolling their eyes, or worse, shedding a tear like that gay-ass Indian weeping over a few styrofoam Big Mac boxes.

If you're not going to flame, don't make empty threats and sit back and make others do it. Either keep your mouth shut, or get off your ass and eviscerate someone's self-esteem! Take out all the rage you have from spirit-breaking school, and shitty parents on someone else! Make someone sob, "Nny would fucking kill you!" We have an Inferno--use it!

This board has been around a long time, and the way it's looking from here, there won't be a next generation of Spitelords. NeoBokrug will live on to be 200 years old--a spiteful relic of our once glorious past--and after he's done punching death in the face, and his tard-strength falters, the world will be at peace. A sick, disgusting, heart-wrenching peace, maintain by wussy, limp-wristed, apologetic fagsmacks.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the excuses to roll in, since everyone seems to be as good at that as they are at ineptly waiting for others to do everything for them. Maybe talk about how lazy you are. Everyone loves that excuse. Bitches.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:19 am
Profile WWW
regular

I have to admit, I feel ashamed. But I assume that was the goal, so well done.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:47 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Nah, my goal was to anger people up so they wouldn't rely on empty threats and having others flame for them. Don't feel bad, little lady. Just start treating idiots with the disrespect and ruthlessness they practically ask for.

Not only is flaming a shitload of fun, but I owe a majority of my English skills to verbally wasting people on ITM over the years. Being able to shred someone with words is a good life-skill.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I've been too much of a wuss to flame. This was a good talk for us to have Nach. This board has been rather tame lately.

Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
user

The horrible truth is I suck at aggression and flaming unless I'm very angry at something. I think I was trying to soak up enough spite vibes to build up my skills before actually engaging--that and I always feel like too much of a newbie to flame as well.

Nacho! Give me some tips on releasing my inner aggression, pretty please? I hear you're good at that.

I too can contribute to the amusement level of the board.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:27 am
regular

Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:29 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Bringing out your inner spiter isn't hard at all. Just start flaming, and flaming will get easier. You got off to a good start with Andie, VD; you pointed out the irony of his long fucking posted and call for everyone to get laid. You do this long enough, and you'll also notice how clich

Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:34 am
Profile WWW
regular

*Jots notes*

That was so beautiful it's rendered me a sobbing middle-aged man.

Alright well I'm glad I succeeded somewhere with that Andie-flame. I can feel the spite welling in side me at this very moment. This visualization stuff is pretty intense. This will likely make me more outspoken in the real world as well, which is something I desperately need to be.

Man you guys rock.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
regular

It's tempting to steal that "Thanks ITM!" picture someone posted a while back. This board is teaching me stuff I never would have learned at school. Go ITM!

Or, in this case, go Nacho! Yes, I spelled it with a capital N. Oh, the controversy.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:13 pm
regular

That was me. And nacho was right. I hate people who wander into this board. Instead of yelling at my computer's monitor where nobody will hear me, I will try to tear some assholes.

For the longest time I felt that being polite on the internet was just what a person should do. Nach, you just reminded me that some people don't deserve polite. That, in reality, people have to earn polite, and that most people deserve a swift blow to the kidneys. A hard one. So they bleed when they piss for about a month.

So for the lurkers that read this before joining as the fucking should, even if I know you personally, if you join past today. I will HATE you by default.

-Your friendly neighboorhood TeleVKun.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
regular

The old board was an interesting read. At least more interesting than my computer applications class. But I'm curious; did Jhonen ever get poufie's little sister's Christmas card?

Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Of the years I've been here (well, it's only been three), I don't think I've made anyone cry or even feel bad. I was never a flamer. I don't post too much anymore because school has taken up most of the time I'd normally be spending online, but I'll try to make a note to be angrier when I do post.

I'm a pussy online and I'm a pussy in real life. I'll just stick to drawing beaten up pretty girls.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Mmm, beaten up pretty girls... The world needs more people like you.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I'd like to see these pictures. Do you have a deviant art account?

Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I've been trying to flame more often, nacho. I swear it to you. I swear it on my boobies. I'll do better, I promise.

Freezie, she pussied out when I told her that it would probably end up in the mailbox next to animal corpses.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
* Spitelord

::reads and tilts her head:: I haven't really done much by way of posting, and still consider myself more of a newbie than anything else, so I haven't tried flaming yet. I shall have to remedy that soon.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next