View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Open Ass, Insert Foot. 
regular

That topic is completely diplomatic. If you ever want anyone to pay you an ounce of respect, you go there and at least TRY to plead something other than stupidity.

Why on earth are you posting on a board where everyone hates you anyway? What could you possibly gain? You're not wanted here! Your presence is an imposition on everyone, including you! Only a spoiled whiney little bitch would continue to bother people who don't like them.

Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:56 pm
Profile WWW

Well, there's quite a lot wrong with me, but we won't go into that.
But tell me, what would YOU do on a board where everyone hates you? I think your vision is skewed by the positiion you have on this site (i.e. you and your smug forum cohorts think you don't suck) and I'm interested to know what you're like on the myriad other forums that exist on the internet.

Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I think it would do you good to take a long break from these boards. Just sit back, relax, and luuuuuurk.

It'n that nice?

Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Well, there's quite a lot wrong with me, but we won't go into that.
But tell me, what would YOU do on a board where everyone hates you? I think your vision is skewed by the positiion you have on this site (i.e. you and your smug forum cohorts think you don't suck) and I'm interested to know what you're like on the myriad other forums that exist on the internet.

Well you know, honestly I don't come across many boards that hate me because I don't make a total douche out of myself.
But let me think way back to a small unimportant board that I once posted on a few times and was 'flamed' for whatever, and guess what, I LEFT.

I didn't see any point in arguing with these people, nothing I had to say would make them like me and accept me. I didn't have time to sit there and play with them, I had, you know, a life. So I left. Just like you should do.

But hey, this board isn't full of idiots. We've given you your own fucking TOPIC to hear you plea. Freezie has an excellent suggestion that involves lurking for a while, learn the ropes without being in the fire, and then come back to posting after you think you might do better. We don't hold grudges.

Lastly, yes, I'm sure there is plenty wrong with you, and no, we don't want to go into it. You're not special, and we don't care.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:25 am
Profile WWW

Just for the record, I don't come across boards that hate me too often, either.
Hmm, true enough. Leaving is a good idea. I honestly don't know why I'm here, either.

So, which would you prefer, that I leave, or that I entertain you at the Amelia topic?

Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
regular

The latter does sound tempting, out of mere curiosity. However I move that it's you're decision, and that hopefully you'll make a wise one.

Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
+ Regular

You haven't been having fun for a while, Amelia. That's 'cause you've concentrated on pissing off lightweights--try something new.

For instance, I'm not even annoyed with you, but I'll gladly hand you your ass if you'd like.

C'mon down! It'll be a blast!

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:05 am
Profile WWW

Reverend... What is that portrayed in your Ava, and is that a stoggie it is fondling?

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
+ Regular

He's the end-boss from Comic Party Revolution. A sneering blue-fin tuna.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:03 am
Profile WWW
regular

Huge fan of anything Comic Party. X3

Except that the anime based off the manga was far too full of 'heart and soul' and not enough 'Beating the shit out of people with bloody nail-ridden bats'...

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

Leaving is a good idea. I honestly don't know why I'm here, either.

I find myself in the same situation. Once I stopped posting, I realized how much this was like a train wreck that you can't stop watching because of all the flailing limbs and crying babies. If only there were the occasional clown in a train wreck, it would be the perfect metaphor for these boards.

Take their advice. Hate, anger, pain and suffering are always fun as long as they're not directed at you.

Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:47 am
Profile WWW

Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:30 pm
regular

Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3