View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Intros here! 

i hate intros, but uuhh..... yea, hi and other stuff, i'm 17, i like the fact that this forum has an entire section for insults and degredation, it's good that you not a bunch of uptight pussies who can't take a conflicting opinion, like the last few places i've been to, anyway if you want more info read my profile

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:01 pm

HI! I'm Nikki...new to the board...Shy, don't be mean to me. I'm nice and only bite if you want me too. I like Snapple (Kiwi Strawberry ROCKS!!) I'm 18 and I go to Kutztown University. I live in Pennsylvania. I'm a communication Design major...and this isn't a resume so I'm going to stop talking...and yeah...:shrug:...:eats a M'&'M:

Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:12 am

I've lurked here for a long while, seeing as I usually had nothing much to say. I live in Singapore, which is not in China.

I plan to unleash a robotic Panda at the 2006 San Diego con.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:59 am
Profile WWW

Hello. I've lurked here for quite awhile, decided to finally register. I understand that my name is too long, however I hope that you see in your heart of hearts how cute it is.

I enjoy writing, and some other things that I don't really want to go into right now.

I'm 23, and a boy.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

My name is Toasters And Tubs and I love you all.
I can hear you breathing. I can feel you sweating. I can smell your fart.
I visit when you grow drowsy and lick your ears as a child might his lollipop.
Because I love you all (in the most plutonic way possible) like lollipops, my darlings

Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:22 pm

Now to tell you lots of boring stuff about me you don't want to know, joy!

I am 18, from the UK and in college at them moment doing biology and chemistry. Fear my geeky wrath and such!

I just properly got into Jthm recently which led me to read I feel sick, Squee, and re-watch Zim. My favourite characters are Squee and Zim, i like Nny aswell, but then, who doesn't?

Mmyup, thats about it!

Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:56 am
Introductions; is there anything worse? Some may say Ham Overlords, but that

Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:30 am
Post Get ready for fun!
Good day, many bloodthirsty denizens of these forums. I suppose I should announce my presence as to guarentee my not being shot on sight. So... where to begin.

Name, yes a name is a great place to start, though I suppose you've already gleened that. For those of you who may be less than terribly observant, you may call me Triggerhappy. Or TH. A lot of people call me that, too. I don't know why.

Oh, and before I continue, my name is not a reference to Trigger Happy TV or the Weird Al song that shares my namesake. For some reason, the source of my name seems before the times of most I encounter, which is somewhat sad, considering my being of the tender age of 18.

Oh, wait, tangent, sorry. Where was I? Oh yes, my name. Or names, if you prefer. I've gone by many names in my time. Yes, we may have met in the past, under this name, a variant, or something completly different. I've been forum hopping since having a 3 gig hard drive was an accomplishment. But you may want to verify who I am before you come to me with your pre-suicide private message or unneededly graphic and wholly unrealistic love letters.

Well, that covers that, now, what next. Interests, maybe? Sure, yeah, interests. Well, comics would seem an obvious one, neh? I won't go on about how I am the single biggest fan of Jhonen's work, because I'm not. I'm fairly sure that my dedication is rather mediocre in comparison to most of you here. I like fiction. Been reading ever since I learned how. Got into video games starting with an old console atari [hand me down from my half bro]. I picked up anime as somewhat of a side effect of my video gaming. For a long time, Jhonen's works passed under my radar. Not until about 4 months ago did I get my first glimps at Invader Zim.

I was at an anime convention in Dallas. I noticed Zim box sets everywhere. I didn't buy, remembering the name only as some old nickelodeon show who's name I heard from time to time when I walked by as my little sister was watching television. But now, my curiosity was piqued. Furthermore, I overheard many conversations about a comic about a homicidal maniac by the name of Johnny. Unfortunatly, these individuals were not the most articulate, and rather annoying and stuck up because I wasn't meeting their black clothing quota. The most useful answer I got from any of these people were "*sneer* It's a comic done by Jhonen. You probably know him from Invader Zim. But this is his *real* work. Nothing you'd be interested in. Why don't you go get in line for the 'how to be a real otaku'. I shrugged and left, instead opting to go to the Red vs Blue pannel, and they went on to talk about why Johnny was totally hot.

Not knowing what JTHM was, this did not disturb me at the time as much as it should have.

A month later, a friend of mine came over with the first IZ dvd. I questioned, he played the DVD, there was much laughter. I was impressed, and slightly confused as to how this found it's way onto Nickelodeon. The creator commentary was priceless. After a while, on a whim, I began to look up this artist known as "Vasquez". After relatively little searching, I decided that what he created was good, and praised it as such, though oddly not feeling the need to be ansty, antisocial, and gothy as a good 75% of the people who seemed to agree with me on the subject. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

So, to wrap this up I'm an anime watching, comic/manga/fantasy novel reading, Dungeons and Dragons/video game playing, article writing geek who just happened upon this board and decided to stop by. Any questions?

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:42 am
Post I'm back! Go figure.
So apparently I made an account here in 2002. Those were the days. Anyway, now I'm in college, and posting here might just be cooler than watching my roommate watch Everybody Loves Raymond. So, here I am. My name is Lorin, I like baking, gardening, reading, modeling, coffee, my rain boots, chocolates and English tea. Now you know all about me! Sort of. Talk to you later, lovelies.

Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:13 pm

Hey Im Rachel, I live in Florida, 24 years old...
Nice to meet you :wink:

Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:31 pm

Hello, I've finally gotten around to writing an intro. The reason it's late, mostly because of laziness and procrastination, which go hand in hand.

My name is Emiliano Quetzalcoatl Salazar, I'm 16 and Mexican. Don't even try to pronounce my name because you will just sound like a tool. Most people call me Milo, pronounced me-low, me as in the pronoun and low as in the word.

I live south of Boston in a town where there is absolutely nothing so really my only escape is in comics and old Japanese samurai movies, my favorite are the Zatoichi series.

I came across Jhonen's work around 5 or so years ago when searching for some new comics to read and looking for a copy of 1st edition Boris the Bear. I found Squee before JTHM, so I read those. I had never heard of it before and it was something very different to what I was used to, and I loved it immediately.

I joined this board because it looked pretty interesting and I hoped that it would be the place for me. I usually don't post much, letting others think of how superior they are while I just sit back and watch they're ignorance from afar. I give everybody a few chances but then I'll say fuck off if you annoy me too much, or I might just say fuck off anyways.

That's all I have to say, peace.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:51 pm
Ok...well, the obvious thing I suppose is I am new, and a master of stating the readily apparent. These intro things always give me fits because they are a pain to start and I rarely know what to say. I've read bits and pieces of this board through friend who loves it and forwards me the tasty bits. I, and she have both decided it's high time I made myself known here, so here I am. I'm just a girl trying to get by, nothing to get excited about. I do the art thing on occasion and have been told I am fairly decent at it. I would put in some witty thing about Zim here because it seems the thing to do. Unfortunately I don't have a witty thing to say at the moment.

That'd be me, I shall endeavor to make myself more known through actual intelligent posts on the boards as opposed to this nightmarish intro.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:27 pm

'sup? I'm fourtn, a girl, and you can also talk to m on th forum at th Hot Topic wbsit, though I'm not sur why you'd want to. Crap! th lttr E won't work. HEY. If I press hard enough it does. My keyboard is dying. My name has nothing to do with the band Styx. It is a reference to Greek mythology. I like to read--anything fictional--and listn to Green Day, Simpl Plan, and movi soundtracks. You don't care, but it says to be honest on that thingy from five. I've been hanging around here for awhile, so I know all of you.
Spooky, huh?

Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:24 pm
Im a teenage girl. I hate, no, DISLIKE, goth people. I love Jhonen's work, probably more than i love my entire family. I have lingered here a bit. Now i joined. hello.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:06 pm

Location: Columbia, SC. Land of Crossfade and Hootie and the Blowfish! Sad, really...
Post Howdy.
It's been many, many years since I've been here. I had a great ol' time then drifted off. Anyway, now I'm back.

Rejoice or something.

Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:17 pm
Hi, I'm BTTB. I'm just an average guy. I'm from jersey, and I'm 15.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next