View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Intros here! 

I am sooo HungAry.

are all the hungarians hungry all the time?

I am NOT hungarian.

of corpse.

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:35 am

Yes. That's my intro.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:42 pm

I had an account here a year ago and thought I'd come back. I have to say, I like what you've done with the place.

fin

Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:02 pm

I very much doubt that you all care much about what I like or dislike, or how many years/months/days/minutes I've been reading Jhonen's work, and I'm sure you're all very sick of inane comments that are mean to be funny *insert "Splooge! There's a moose!" blurb here* so I'll stick to basics.

I'm female, 21, and I dig the atmosphere here, for whatever reason. I think it's the lack of, "Hi welcome to the board let's be bestest buddies!" crap that you see everywhere else. You have to earn your right to post and be accepted here, and I respect that. It filters out the idiots (which, in your opinion, I may yet turn out to be, but we'll see) and that's refreshing.

Well, I'm all agog to see what you think of me. Let the bashing begin.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:39 am

Hello, obviously I'm new, that much is evident. Here are a few things you should know about me: 1. I don't like labels 2. I do like moose however 3. GIR is my hero, so is JTHM. 4. stuff.... I hope that I make no enemies here, the last thing I need is more enemies, contrary to popular belief, enemies are not good, they are bad, and can cause your life to be full of misery and woe! My solution... tazers... shock your enemies into submission with 10,000 volts of doom! That is all...

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

I live in New Jersey. I'm going back to college this month. I write, I act, I draw - like every other artistically inclined person on this site/ deviantArt/ Art Conspiracy with a modicum of talent.
I work for a lawyer and that's boring (like this intro is becoming).
I keep a pen and paper on me at all times, usually a calendar as well. I don't like forgetting things.
I have an extreme fear of death, walking down stairs and whales.

yay comic books ;)

Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:30 pm
Profile WWW

I'm not new, and I've already produced an intro. Why then am I posting here?

Because I thought I was banned, and on this morning after no sleep (as familiar as it might be by now), for some reason I stumbled back in here.

I promise not to post anymore, though. Unless I want to.

Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:25 pm
Profile WWW

Salutations. I know I already introduced myself, but 'twas on the wrong part of the forum. My name's Amelia, I'm sixteen, and art is my passion. I recently have become infatuated with the comic medium, and spend a lot of my time on the internet, viewing and posting art. I'd like to make a full-length comic someday. I'm also interested in philosophy, linguistics and medicine. I'm a sucker for dark and edgy stuff, although I became a fan of JTHM before I began to appreciate the Gothic aspect of Jhonen Vasquez's work. Jhonen and Art Spiegelman are my favorite cartoonists, although I also like Joe Sacco and Marjane Satrapi. I'm into punk music and culture, although unfortunately I could never pull it off.

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:23 pm
Profile WWW

Intros? Geezus you got to be kidding, you used to have to hold your own on boards.

Right well, the basics.
- I'm attending a cyber arts program next year. "Artist"
- Started JTHM when my psycho friend gave it to me.
- I live in Toronto, Canada; it's stupid and boring. (Downtown is nice, as always... I guess.)
- I'm also into a bunch of crap. Mainly my computer, comics web/graphic, art and music.

The chick before me erks me.

Edit: Spelling/Grammar/ The works.

Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:19 pm
Profile WWW

Ah, where do I begin...I'm not the most fascinating person ever, only fifteen and female but not an obsessed ravaging goth-fangirl who desires to bear Jhonen's children (not that there seems to be any of those on here from what I can see), mostly wasting away in front of a warm laptop screen and reading comics (Japanese manga, Jhonen V., Roman D.- don't actually own Lenore, but I've read a vast majority of it and plan to track it down eventually, and the Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV graphic novel). I do a little bit of art, little bit of writing, little bit of graphic design- that sig I have I made myself, proud to say.

I decided to come as a way to thank you for posting the hysterical Comic Con International '05 interviews online. Great stuff.

Oh, and I apologize if my username is "stupid" in any way. Sorry.

Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:55 pm
Profile YIM

Hehe, don't apologize, they'll eviscerate you for using the "s" word. Well, nice to meet you. *extends hand*

Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:41 pm
Profile WWW

Hehe, don't apologize, they'll eviscerate you for using the "s" word. Well, nice to meet you. *extends hand*

*returns the shake* I really hope the crowd here isn't as tough as I've seen, but at least I've found one friendly face, and that's all I need. *very nervous*

Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:45 pm
Profile YIM
* Spitelord

Too bad I've banned every ip she's posted from and will continue to do so till the twit gets the point.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:11 am

Too bad I've banned every ip she's posted from and will continue to do so till the twit gets the point.

What's wrong? She seems nice, has good grammar, seems friendly at first glance (but then again, I am too trusting attimes)...what has she done wrong?

Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:16 pm
Profile YIM
I like to catch anole lizards and keep them until they are
weak fromstarvation and then let them go. They are really
fun to keep as pets. Sometimes I catch a lizard more than
once years apart. I would like to own a cat one day.
I like the anime Azumanga Daioh and I love the manga Hana-Kimi.
Batman is the best superhero ever.

Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:29 am
so..hi. i am 16 and i live in sweden, (which explains why my english suck) i were in usa summer 2005 and bought all three fillerbunnys.
(anyone who knows were i can by jhonens other works on internet, maybe?)
and i really dont know what to write

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next