View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Intros here! 

This is Falsafah. The name means 'Philosophy' in my native language. I live on a tiny island somewhere near South East Asia. I turn 21 this August.

I am a freelance writer, I love the Arts and I make music as well - mostly for the Electronica/Drum N Bass genre.

Presently, I am travelling the world - alone. I'll be going around Asia for the moment, and hopefully, when I have enough money, I would like to visit the Arctic region.

I hope for the best in the new year for all of us.

Respect,
Falsafah (Nadia)

Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:07 pm
Hello! My name is Elizabeth, and lets just leave it at that. Last name is just confusing, so skip! I live in the fun USA. Born in California, moved several states since then. I have an art degree. I am currently having a 'fun'-sarcasim time in college; studing veterinary medicine. Something to fall back on. Can't all make a living off of art alone. Wish I could though. I am also a dancer and a contortionist. For those of you who don't know what a contortionist is, we're the one's that tie ourselves in knots and hide in small boxes! umm...yes *wave

Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:04 pm

Last edited by String Puppet on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:26 pm

Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:40 am

I`m fairly new to Jhonen`s work,just what I`ve seen on various websites,so be gentle because I`m still learning.

Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:04 am

Location: behind you-if you happen to be in england and in my house and in front of me, get out of my hut, NOW
Hey, I'm Mell, and i hate writing about myself because there's not an awful lot to say, they ask all the important stuff on profiles a lot of the time. I started reading Jhonens comics about 2 years ago when i found JTHM #1 in my friends cupboard and had a giggle fit at happy noodle boy. I then began to bug her to tell me where to get said comics(being the innocent little mite i was i'd never been to travelling man before) and then i spent lots of money buying every JTHM i could find. There.

Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Post Introduction
Hi, my name is Aubrey. Well, there really isn't much to say. I am a huge fan of Jhonen's work, I love movies, books, music, and video games (even if I haven't played any in a while). I enjoy drawing and writing very strange and messed up stuff, most of it fictional. (Although my drawing are MUCH better than that Asakura kid. . .)
I noticed that the conversations on this board are very odd, and enjoyable. Thanks for your time, have a horribly evil day.

Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:08 am

I am 18 years old, female, a film student, and a movie theatre concessionist. I am searching for a way out of parents' house and into the arms of my lover. I am young, ambitious, and moody. I dream of world domination and soul-sucking doberman pinschers. I continue life wondering if I am a dream or a nightmare... and I turn to Douglas Adams and comic books for life-answers.

Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:44 am

Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:38 pm

Post I am Canadian
Hullo, My name's Anita. I live in Saskatoon SK, Canada. I'm 30 years old, female :)
Mother of 2, do computerized bookkeeping.

I love comics: collect Dawn Poison Elves, ElfQuest, Kabuki, Akiko, DV8, some Jhonan Stuff, Gloomcookie, and on and on. Got big into comics through reading ElfQuest, thru that (knowing people who know people) worked at a comic/gaming store for 1 1/2 years. So now I still have a love of the art and stories :)

I game (RPGs and LARPs), do Neopets :)

Socially I am alot of fun and know everyone, and if they don't know me that's their inadequacy. :)

Visit www.theunderground.tk for a taste of Saskatoon - my style :)

Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:28 pm

I'm 19, in Jersey going to a glorified high school. That is, community college. Had a brief few months of failure in Texas recently. I have no real goals or aims in life, I'm a little bit good and a little bit interested in many things. I don't like any specific genre of...anything, really. I'm drawn towards original/weird music, movies, books, etc etc.

Oh yeah, I also take particular joy in making fun of people for just about anything, especially things they can't help. Racism is hilarious, as is just about any joke involving feti(fetuses?).

And just to liven this up, I once clubbed a baby seal with my penis for wearing white after memorial day.

Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:34 am

I'm Severity. I'll say this before you think I'm some crazed super-male making up for his diminuitive dick size by going through life with powerful usernames: I'm a girl. My username is devoted to one of my drone characters from a short story I wrote a while back.

I'm 15.

About two years ago I got JtHM because I thought the art was attractive. The humor made me go after Squee, then IFS. Then the magic sort of wore off, but they're still pretty good. I always hated Invader Zim.

Well I've discussed my username and Jhonen experience. You can't think there's any more to my life! There is and all, there's my record, my obsession with Holden Caulfield and the Rabbit Room, but those aren't very interesting.

Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:16 pm
Kittiofdoom. Real Name's Sor. (Pronounced like that Canadian disease. DANG YOU CANADIA!) I'm 22, and engaged to a guy just as insane as me. We hope to have children that are obsessed with shiney things.

I used to have another name on here. I lost the password. This caused me to sink into a depression involving ho-hos and jolt.

Jhonen was introduced to me by his Upstate NY look-a-like named Dave. I have been oogling since then. Watch me oogle. :o

My favorite Jhonen creations: Nny, Happy Noodle Boy, & GiR.

http://kittiofdoom.tripod.com/doooom/

Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:19 pm

I'm short, easily amused, easily distracted and all that. I tend to write some long posts, though I try not to...
I like the "..." for some strange reason. I bet you couldn't guess I like Invader Zim and Johnny! ATHF is good. And music, yeah, that's a good thing. I like the little notes JV does in some of the strips for Johnny. I read it about 5 or so years ago and loved it. Bet you couldn't guess I'm goth at heart, but coincidentally don't dress so - as I don't buy all my own clothes. I be a bit poor, but not too bad. But any donations are welcome...just put them in the "Please go away" cup and I'll make some cookies for you after. And I like using my own speak, which is MINE so don't take it unless you want to.
I like to confuse myself and find it not very difficult. And I never finish what I sta...
Hey, who took the alien hoobajoo?

Oh, anyone who hasn't heard "Down with the Dickness" by Richard Cheese/Lounge Against the Machine needs to. By whatever means. Or I'll hold your chicken hostage and feed him eggs for dramatic irony!

Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:08 pm
Im new, but ive been there before. I don't think theres much else to say so...

Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:53 am

Hi everyone... just a lurid-minded jhonen fan, who is also trying to get published by Slave Labor Graphics, (which is hhow I found out about Jhonen in the first place)
My comics still need work, but I consider myself decent enough to self-publish at least... until then.

Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next