View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Intros here! 

im an insane wierdo Mc. spazatron and am a "BIG" C&C fan (as you can tell) ( i think) and i think hamsters ar actually a tecnologically advanced society planning on world domination and r controlled by hitlers goust (i think thats how u spell it) also im planning on world domination myself wit my friends AND U ALL WILL SOON BOW 2 ME!!!! o sry i lost it there.....

Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:11 pm

Im 14, I live in Florida and Im a girl. I draw a lot...and spend plenty of my time online making websites or talking to a bunch of friends, since not one of us has yet to discover the proper use of a telephone (not really). Im a complete "proper English language" Nazi and perverse humor is way too common in my conversations.
I think that's about it.

Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:53 pm
Profile YIM
user

Post The Circle K Saga continues.
I'm a student who works at a Circle K. As a walking college-flunkie stereotype, I endure 8 hours a day of telling people, 'No, we don't carry courtesy water cups.'

I head home dignity-bereft in my stylin' 86 Caprice Classic, complete with front end collision damage to greet my roommate (Who happens to be my Mother. Who saw *that* coming?). Then I relax and listen to some music while constantly cancelling plans to go out with friends who have way too much energy for my fat ass to keep up with.

I'm a big acoustic guitar fan, and just got back into town from a small Brian Vander Ark show in Atlanta. Very good stuff.

That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know the population of Sumatra, I can't help you, but if you need some Lotto tickets with your Coke and Virginia Slims, I'm your girl.

Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:11 pm
+ Regular

You had me at "I work at Circle K." I love Circle K; you are hereby under my protection.

I am getting one of these as soon as I can.

Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Post Redundantly Excessive
An introductory thread? Good idea.

Behold my chocolaty goodness!

Well, I'm a guy, currently alive and mentally sound. I collect swords, knives, and other such sharp objects. My favorite color is black and clashes with my last name, I enjoy listening to Rob Zombie and other metal bands.
I spend most of my time drawing, writing, or (very rarely mind you) learning. I plan to get my hands on a job involving some form of creativity, like graphic design or some other work akin to it. If my plan fails, I intend to swordfight for money in Cuba.
I guess that's pretty much all there is then eh?

Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:21 pm

Im a lurker. Sometimes I post, but a lot of times I really can't come up with anything to say. Im a girl, I spend most of my time reading, and I wish I could do a lot of things I can't.

Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:55 pm

Howdy. I'm James, I live in upstate New York, and I spend most of my time shopping for ugly hawaiian t-shirts and telling people about great short story ideas I have. I spend far less of my time wearing clothes whatsoever or writing those stories. I had a friend that brought in a JTHM comic one time when I was in high school in North Carolina and I found it amusing and somewhat sick. I watched Invader Zim, recognized the art style, and enjoyed it.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Hi, I'm Eli. I like Invader Zim and Jhonen comics in general and some other stuff that you don't care about. The End.

Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:55 pm

I don't know a lot about Jhonen. I've only read one comic but found that amusing.
I'm not good at anything in particular because I get very interested in something and follow it fanatically for five minutes before getting bored and moving on.
My one point of pride is that I am always the worst dressed man in the room. Goodbye.

Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:52 am

Post INTRO!!
Alright, my first post ever! Yay.

Me and my friends like to discuss world issues, of which will either end up bringing us to another topic to discuss, or us exhausting the topic where we continue to throw our fanfiction notebooks at each other's heads. We be nerdy, we hang out in library on half days, or just on vacation. I can't wait to get out of the house for two reasons

1) I wanna go to an art college or an art school, and then go on to some career in animation

2) I would go crazy making different advertizements for peanutbutter bandaids on my answering machine (once I got one)

If you saw me in real life you would think that I was very shy, but I'm not if you know me.

I've only been 'properly' sugar high once, as my friend would say (despite only adding a little tea to my sugar in the morning :D ) which was when I was at a sleepover with her in 6th grade and we were doing AM Chi at 3 in the morning, and staying away from the kitchen because I thought I had seen an earwig.

I'm 16, eat edibles, drink water, milk, orange juice, and not much soda. I got over my enitial 'OMG JHONEN STUFF' faze in freshman year, but waited a little longer just incase there were still some remnants of that in me, so I should be able to avoid flames from acting like an over obsessed fan. Jhonen is neat, but he hasn't produced much to look at besides Zim, JTHM, and I Feel Sick, BAC is alright to read, but I didn't see much art wise to convince me to buy it.

It's late so I'll see you peoples in the other threads later. Night.

Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:26 pm
regular

Hello... just a nobody here. Uhhh... yeah... heh... I gotta be honest, I have no fucking clue why I am here. Maybe it's the Xanax...

Hmm, 4:30... damn have I been slacking off lately.
I had a script thingy to finish, and I ended up sitting on The Keep for a few hours, coloring my Gameboy silver with a metallic sharpie in between posts. o.O;;
So pathetic.
Wow okay I'm rambling again, sorry bout that.

Recently bought that Full Metal Alchemist Broken Angel game...
Hmm, not as bad as the reviews said it was, I mean, I can stand it and everything. It's a little repetitive... and undeveloped. But I can't help but snicker at a few things, and then groan at others. Too easy though. I haven't died once, give me a break.

Okay, I shut up now. ^-^;;

Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:30 am
Profile WWW

Post Hi.
I'm new and whatnot... I hate introductions, so I'll keep this brief. I'm a 19 year old college student who draws constantly, and has recently become addicted to Vasquez's work.

I started writing more, but feh. I somehow doubt many people read these. But if you do, and by some incredible stretch of the imagination you actually want to know more about me, you are very capable of contacting me through one of my many messenger handles.

Sun May 01, 2005 12:01 am
Profile YIM

Sup, I'm a big music and art head. I try to produce drum and bass, and electric tracks. I'm working on becoming a tatoo artist and thats all for now. Oh yeah stay in school. Bye.

Wed May 04, 2005 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

Goooood Morning. I'm just a little on the new side here. Ages and ages and ages ago, I watched a couple IZ shows, I got the comic with Vasquez's two-page work from Free Comic Book day. I found that comic really quite brilliant. I got SQUEE on I think Christmas from my sister; found that even more brilliant. And when I mentioned JTHM and SQUEE to someone in my art class, a guy came up to me and offered $10 for all of JTHM minus 4 and 6. Of course, it's my luck that today (being the day that I had the money and he should've had the comics) he didn't have them, and he'll be on senior skip day tomorrow and such. So yeah.

As for things about me, hi. I'm 16, I live in the southeast US, I'm a self-proclaimed artist working toward MICA, or atleast a good art school. I hate it when people tell me I suck at art because I don't do anime/manga style, and I hate it even more when they're the type that draw the anime/manga style so that everything looks the same. I do ,however, love comic book styles. I'm a coffee addict and a fudge round addict, and I have no job (I'm such a bum.)

That's about it. How's it goin'?

Thu May 05, 2005 7:11 pm
Yeah, hoplessly new... I live in Massachusetts and my sorry excuse for a job is pouring coffee in one of my hometown's five Dunkin's. I have insanely long dreads and enjoy collecting foreign people... yes, I did say 'collecting foreign people'. My favorite happens to be my Russian, with my Cambodian coming in a close second. When I'm being a geek (which sadly, happens to be almost always :-? ) I'm either craking lame bio class related jokes, or watching infomercials. I happen to love mint green... ... ... and 3-legged dogs. THE END. *sticks out toung*

Thu May 12, 2005 7:39 am
Well, now that I've used my energy for a deleted welcome and a useless thread about not being able to find it, I suppose I'll play my hand here.

Hi.

No... no... that won't suffice.

Alrighty: Let's see... I live in texas, I'm a grammar nazi (or so they call me),
I'm working on a JTHM fan project on DeviantArt (Heartless7), and I would rather sit on my fat ass all day rather than do something productive. Hence, I'm also a writer and aspiring (but spiraling) artist. Still, it's something to say. on that note, I'll end here, seeing as how I have nothing else to say.

With all due respect,
Ramen Karma

EDIT: Ahh, but I forgot the rest of my signature, which wouldn't fit.

You want to stop, but you just can't wait
Testing your sanity, allow me to demonstrate:
The flaw of being only human is hidden underneath
the flesh and bone and clay and stone
of which we place our feet
Misery loves Company, we can't be alone
it's just human nature to feel that way.

Thu May 12, 2005 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next