View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Intros here! 

Thu May 12, 2005 5:37 pm
regular

Well, hi. I'll start out by saying this is the first message board that I've ever posted things on. Next I'll say I got into the works of Jhonen Vasquez because of Invader Zim. I've loved it since it first aired, but I only recently bought some of his comics. Though a lot of the things I like are considered gothic, I've never referred to myself as a goth, because it's terribly lame.

I like cartoons, video games, music, film, and Japanese fashion (gothLoli anyone?), among other things. I decided to register here because I live in a small town and there aren't a lot of people here that share my interests.

I'm also completely illiterate. I have nothing left to say about me...Man I wish I could think of a clever way to end this post.

Sat May 14, 2005 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Hello. This is a post. It is unclever. Get used to it.

In all honestly, I've been aware of the existence of this board for quite awhile. I never joined because most of you make too much of a deal about how someone post something. "omg how r you lol" is one thing, but I usually see people post stupid shit about how someone posted something stupid. Hypocrisy is only funny to the people who relise what an asshat you are.

I'm a horrible speller, but I have the common sense to spell-check myself before I post. A lot of people could learn to do that but are just to lazy too. Those people can either eat my ass or die. Either is acceptable.

You probably don't like my nick, but guess what? I don't give a shit. Caring about what others think of you is stupid and pointless. Those people can also pick from the above choices I've given.

Welcome to the inane, people.

Mon May 16, 2005 1:00 am
i'm a fuck i posted a hello in the wrong topic, nevermind.....hello hello.....

Sat May 28, 2005 6:05 pm
Hi. My name is Sierra, I've been a Jhonen fan for 4 years already, I am going to be fifteen therefore there is nothing intresting about me or my life, just thought I'd say hi.

Tue May 31, 2005 10:03 pm
because you do and you know it
oh and hi

Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 am
Hello, my name is Lor. I lurked around this forum as a guest for a little while and liked what I saw. Not over the top obsession, just an enjoyment for Jhonen's work. I'm 18 years old, and I design and sew clothing and corsets...which is almost my life. I like sushi, painting and gaming.
I suppose thats it, really.

Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:33 am

I failed to make an introduction here, but it's not to late to make one. Hello my name is Blaise(Yes I was "spookydude122" I was rather bored when I make the remarks I did on that name, I did not see anything special in this site then but now I do) And my username "Insomnia" there is a story behind it I'm not just a weirdo sterotype that wants people to think I don't sleep. I don't look to make enimies on this site but if you're a dick to me I'm going to be a dick right back to you. I hope to enjoy my stay here on B.O.D.

Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:52 pm
Profile YIM

Hello, I'm...me, heh, I am a regular guest in different forums, and realised I didn't know a Jhonen Vasquez one, and found this. I'm 17 fem/goth/fangirl/anime type o person. I just did my hair pink. I like it!

I doubt many peeps will actually read this. I live in England (UK) Where mentioning Jhonen Vasquez gets you a beating up, or (if you're lucky) committed. I don't like it here, but we are getting unseasonable heatwaves. I'm not used to tanning, I usually hide behind my hair.
Oh, and I have a fascination with how many times Jhonen dyes his hair. I think I've got 6.
My dad dyes his hair too. He's now 6 times too. ^^

EDIT= My spelling is usually right first time round too!

Last edited by Bloodbabe2003 on Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:56 am
Profile WWW

hello im jackie. I enjoy warms bubbles baths and long walks on the beach with that special someone. ok, now that you know completely everything about me, allow me to dance for you: *sighs and waves her arms a bit* whoo yea, we're jammin now. Eh, colelge freshman, have a fiance, blah blah, veterinary major, blah blah. Like Jhonen, and Quentin Tarantino, all types of metal and rock, my favorite scent is patchouli, my sex fantasy is.... wait, why that Hell am I telling you all all this stuff about me?? It's like I WANT you to stalk me. Jeez, I'm a freak.

but you know, having stalker may be flattering....

Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:34 am

Jeez, I'm a freak.

Actually, I'M a freak. Anyways, I know that I haven't introduced myself, yet, so here you go for all (none) of you that care. I go by the name Gamefreak because I was the only person in my class to like video games before they were "in". They taunted me by calling me that name. It stuck. I enjoy most video game genres except sports. I enjoy dark humor, obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm what you'd consider your basic "couch potato geek". Yes, I'm overweight. I don't really care. This post is really going nowhere. That's what I hate about intros. Now to finish this off by making another comment about someone else.

Guest wrote:
I'm a horrible speller, but I have the common sense to spell-check myself before I post. A lot of people could learn to do that but are just to lazy too.

Something doesn't add up...

Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:33 am
Profile WWW

This isn't totally an intro post, as I was a member long ago back on the old forums. My account didn't make the transfer over, and I didn't bother to re-join until now. Something about the charmingness of Nacho's perversion and CDAAAH's hatred can't be resisted for long.

Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:11 am

Hobbie #1- Reading books (im a book nerd but I only read things I like so dont push a book on me that sucks. My favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk)

Hobbie #2- The Internet (I like the internet...and i would like it alot more if i didn't have crappy dial-up but hey i dont pay for it so i souldnt compain)

Hobbie #3- Staying away from my house (if im not doing the above 2 im not at home)

Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:01 am
Post Newbie Intro
Hi all. I just joined earlier today. I've never done any forum thing before so sorry if I happen to screw up somewhere along the line. I won't write a bunch of info about me in this, however if you are curious about who I am or what I like go to :

http://www.myspace.com/smallsthepirate

That has all the basics.

Hope to make some friends here.

-Smalls

Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:58 am

intro...? come on it NICKY!!!! do i need an intro???

but for the souls who haven't met me run while you can ^_^

i'm 16, a girl, and large groups of ppl make me uneasy...pink and cheer leaders are the devil. and yeah ...i'm bored

Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:33 am
Profile YIM
regular

My mother was pink and my father was a cheerleader, you bitch.

Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next