View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pick a superpower 
+ Regular

So, you want to be Superboy? Veddy interestink...

Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:48 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

I'd like the ability to force people to realize how much they suck and kill themselves in fascinating ways. That would make me feel warm inside.

I think that's a standard requirement on the Spitelord resum

Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:00 am
Profile WWW
regular

Last edited by Munky on Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:04 am
Profile WWW
+ Regular

If you know the rules, the game is pointless. Bear this in mind, small one.

To put it bluntly, because you probably can't play sticks very well, a lot of people wonder who the K.S.C. is these days, and we don't need any more attention.

*******EDIT*******
The wrong board for poor pranks, that's for sure. Read some of the older threads.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:18 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

In case you're wondering, I changed the title of this thread. Mostly because it isn't a "slightly odd question" and also because I'm in a foul mood.

H&K's

Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:41 pm
regular

I hear this question at least five times on every other board I go to, but this is the first time I ever responded to one.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Oooh. I thought of another one, the ability to do glamour magic like in The Craft. That'd just rock. You could turn leaves into money and leave the house naked! Then I could glamour a screen onto peoples heads with their thoughts scrolling across (they'd have to be in Microsoft Word because some people think in terrible English)

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:07 pm
regular

Post Differing Perceptions?
It wasn't intended as a 'prank'-- it's just interesting (to me). It would have been somewhat relevant, had I put it in the right place the first time.

To be fair, I did run a bit of a search before posting. I found nothing relevant so thought it would be ok. Perhaps it was lost back around Christmas/New Year?

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
regular

It's awfully cliche, but I'd love to be able to become invisible at will. I'd spend my days wondering around in peoples' houses either naked, or in an elaborate costume. Then I'd probably go oustide and throw things at people, or push them off the sidewalk.

Flying and being able to breathe/see underwater would also be very cool. I realize it's possible to see underwater, but it burns, and I'm a wimp.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

You don't need to be invisible to hang around naked without people noticing you. You just have to be really fast and quiet about stripping. The double-takes are hilarious (first-hand experience talking here).

Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:38 pm
user

The fap bet was a thing of joy and beauty. If I had been drinking milk while reading the account of it, my screen would have soaked with it by the end.

On a completely unrelated note, I never want to see Chris Rock on a debate show again. Also, Sting!

Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:20 am
* Spitelord

The Fap Bet is a good example, but I was thinking of something else. Aussie would be working on the computer, and she'd glance over at me. I'd be fully clothed, smiling and waving. Then, ten, maybe twenty minutes would lapse, and she'd glance over again. I'd be stark-raving naked, smiling and waving. After the initial casual glance, her head would jerk back around, her eyebrows would shoot up, and she'd exclaim, "You're NAKED!"
Stating the obvious is pretty much all you can do in such a situation.

I already seem to possess the super power of Ninja-Stealth Nudity. And the Fap Bet gave me Kung-Fu Grip.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:33 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

I'd like the ability to create minions out of things. Just take one of those crappy metal candle holders, toss it into the air, and BOOM, a metallic minion of doom appears to do my bidding.

That or being able to fold people up and put them in my pocket. I've always wanted something like that since I heard about bags of holding.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:41 pm
user

I'd like my body to be able to exude super pheromones.

I'm seeing it now. Relationship is going well, want to take it to that next level without all the fumbling and awkwardness? *Sha-Bang!* Pheromones hit you like a brick wall. A flurry of clothes and mad pouncing ensues.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:54 pm
user

My parent's house is sorrounded by trees and when I was a kid, I thought it would look cool if there was a mountain behind it. It'd be a useful power too, if you're a bitch-hermit who hates people. Just surround yourself with rocky cliffs and play scary organ music all day to drive away locals.

I'd have the powers based out of a ring. Captain Planet style.

Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:30 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next