View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Writing 
+ Regular

There hasn't been a real challenge in years. ITM noobs are disgustingly milkwater--they spend half their time helping ridicule themselves.

Back in the day, we'd hit Xtian chatrooms when we got bored. Lately, I just pick a place with people who're more conceited than us, and start slinging baseless insults at them. Then, just as they start to pin me as a troll, I rapidly evolve the nature of my interaction and concoct so many wild stories and weirdnesses that their heads start to spin--then I dump them.

Women swoon, then curse me. Men feel the primordial thrill of the hunt. Children learn new and exciting words with which to embarass their parents at parties!

The truth is that you can get away with a lot less these days, Doc. The internet used to have a much tougher learning curve--it was far more wild and free. Now, unfortunately, the thousands of above- and below-average people have to share the medium they once dominated with billions of fresh, exceedingly mediocre folk. It's depressing as hell.

Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:38 pm
+ Regular

p: supertaboo

Check my [color=violet]PM inbox[/color] on Dumbrella.

********WARNING! THIS POST WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN KITTEN SECONDS!********

Last edited by CDAAAH on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Was it me you were directing? And if so why? I await your answer with fingernail nibbling awe.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:26 pm
+ Regular

Yeah, dude/tte. It sounded like you were calling my bluff or something.

Actually, Dumbrella's a pretty fun place, and I don't like being CDAAAH there. If you want the account, you can keep it. It comes with a few status-related perks and a decent (but not huge) postcount. If you don't want it, that's cool, but if you change the password, Admin'll probably delete it. They've been gunning for me since I got there.

Same goes for the email address. They're being real dicks about regulating "trolls" these days.

I could've directed you to some of my past exploits, but most've 'em have been deleted. Dumbrella was just my latest project.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I'm most humbly greatful (God I sound like a twat). I checked it, and it seemed interesting enough. I apologize for not being in character, but it's hard to be cutting and greatful at the same time. I promise I'll go be cutting somewhere, I just haven't found a disscusion that has been posted to recently, and what's the point of being cutting if no one is there to witness it? Also, I'm laying low for the first few days of my membership. Wouldn't do to draw unwanted attention to myself now, would it?

Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:42 pm
+ Regular

It's okay to be insulting. Be the nastiest sonofabitch you can--everybody who's still here is probably as desensitized to being mocked as I am. We don't score newbies on how polite they are--just how creative.

You don't have to love being insulted, but you do have to love the art of insult.

Check out last year's poetry thread. Even the Spitelords go at it with eachother.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Alright, mmm...fuck you very much, I'm so greatful, I hope you choke on a particularly bad tasting hot dog. You suck.

Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:44 pm
+ Regular

Now you're cooking with SPITE, cumchugger!

Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3