View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A serious question. 
* Spitelord

Well...I don't do much of the spiting myself, but I think it'd be better to make 'em cry until they drown in shit and tears than shut the door. Half of me likes them going before they can stinnk up the boards with their foul half lives and is all sorts of grateful, but the other half wants to see more beatings.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:16 pm
* Spitelord

Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:42 pm
* Spitelord

Yeah, I know. I'm horrible like that when I try not to sound ungrateful; I give the other side too much. Mostly, I'm for the banning them less often idea.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:19 pm
user

I'm not sure I want to see more beatings, just better quality antagonists. Folks who will back up their momentary stupidity with some real animosity instead of pussyfooting and using the 'I don't really care' faceplant into obscurity.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:26 pm

I too miss the good old days, back when newbs would be cut down. I remember when it was huge for someone to be banned within a day, as they would first be charged with general asshatery, then assaulted by the rank and file board memebers, followed by a vicious and multi-paragraph wad of hate from a spitelord, and then final sent off to the last star fighter program, which was, at that point, the most merciful thing to do.

I guess sometimes necessity and patience outweigh fun, but still, sometimes some serious overkill is a beautiful thing.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:52 pm
* Spitelord

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:21 pm
* Spitelord

Don't just long for the days gone by. If you want a return to that wonderful spitefulness, then flame, motherfucker! There's only a handful of people actively fisting newb-ass right now. If more people would get off their passive-aggressive little panty-waist sissy-fuck asses and quit relying on Five to clean up every ditzy little doo-dah dick-leaver that comes sniffing around here for trouble, the good ol' days would be back and as bad-ass as ever!

I'm not saying go out and start little bickery slap-fights resulting in trolls with double-digit post-counts (those can be fun sometimes, but they make quite a mess). Bide your time. Look for weaknesses. Find a button and poke it until it shatters. Flavor a goddamn snowcone with that revenge! That's where the best flames come from.

If you're worried about mucking up an existing thread, move that shit to the Inferno with a link. Maybe start a flame repository within the inferno specifically for that stuff, since people are sometimes wussy about starting new threads.

Hoping for something is just masturbation. But aim that hope into a deserving newbie's eyes? That's the stuff that will make the good ol' days live on for the next generation.

Spill some blood. The smell make just stir the Beast the is Bokrug.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2