View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Because I'm such a girl. 
regular

Out of curiousity, what IS your mental image of me?

A short skinny guy in a beanie.
Now with tits.

Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:37 pm
regular

That's a good image. Well... mentally I don't really have tits. I am a short skinny guy, often in a beanie.

But my stupid girl body has boobs.

Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:49 pm
Profile WWW

Heh Ink, you reminded me of my cousin back when we were younger, he would stroke his invisible beard relentlessly.

So Vik is a girl HOORAH, we shall celebrate her owning a 'Giner with cookies. Sadly I think we all have to buy the cookies on our own dime, but I plan to celebrate.

And no, I am not just looking for an excuse for cookies... oh yes I am, but come on COOKIES!!

Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
* Spitelord

Talk of cookies totally reminds me of a theory I have anout all the Sesame Street characters being based on major mental disorders. The one you identify with the most being either traits you possess or those you wish you had and lack.

Cookie Monster was a sociopath.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:18 am
regular

I always imagined you as a guy in your mid-20's.

I generally get along better with boys than I do girls. I was never the particularly girly type either, though I used to be fond of drawing frilly dresses (not so much anymore). Now I usually just draw sexy women.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:21 am
Profile WWW

Am I the only one who envisioned you as a girl? Looks like it. Maybe it's because I studied at a single-sex school for so long; one becomes pretty adept at recognizing another female, whatever they think of themselves. Or maybe I was just lucky - I mistake loads of guys for girls.

Though you seem a lot more compact then I imagined. Even to go so far as to title you "adorable".

Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:11 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Talk of cookies totally reminds me of a theory I have anout all the Sesame Street characters being based on major mental disorders. The one you identify with the most being either traits you possess or those you wish you had and lack.

That's a damn interesting theory. I'm scowling in nearly all of my baby pictures, and my mom says I liked Oscar the most.

It boggles the mind what one can infer from Rosie O'Donnell's obsession with Elmo. I don't remember Elmo being anything past an extra nameless monster when I was a tyke. Did he have any personality traits that a bloat-headed bull-dyke would relate to/wish for? Seems like, logically, she would feel closer to Snuffy's massive ass, or Ernie's pudgy gayness.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:23 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:50 pm

Elmo is bipolar? How did I miss that? Elaborate please, I guess I never payed to much attention to the tickled red bastard. I was more of a Grover kinda guy myself.

Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
* Spitelord

He's always way way up or way way down. Hyper and screaming and manic or totally withdrawn and quiet. There's no middle ground. He was added after my Sesame Street watching days also but I did a little research as I was developing the theory. (read: reverted to childhood and took in some eps. while wasting my days off laying on the couch and eating ice cream.)

Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:31 pm

I never liked Elmo. He came along toward the end of my Sesame Street watching period, and all he seemed to do was steal Grover's thunder. No kids have a proper appreciation for Grover now, and Super Grover is practically nonexistent. Bastards.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
* Spitelord

There's a Monster at the End of This Book was my all time favorite as a wee one.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:14 am
user

I loved that book as well. My mom used to read it to me until I could read it myself. Grover was always my favorite. What mental disorder is associated with him?

Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:50 pm

Location: Professor Plum, in the conservatory, with the rope.
I want to know what disorder Oscar is associated with. I always loved that he lived in a trash can. Somehow seemed so glamourous.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:16 pm
* Spitelord

Grover was the most fucked up of all. There was no one that described him. Those of us that loved him were destined for mental breakdown.

Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:50 am
user

Eh, I guess it makes sense. One of my elementary school teachers told my parents that she thought the same thing, but it hasn't happened yet! Batty old woman...

Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next