View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Where are the Jhonen posts? 

Post Where are the Jhonen posts?
Please do not condemn me for posting. I genuinely desire information. The one thing tha redeems this board (which seems more built on spite than on Jhonen's work) is the claim that Jhonen occasionally posts here. (And I can't hate a forum that Jhonen frequents, right? Heh.) So I was curious...where are the posts? Or rather, what's his username? I know I would probably be wise to do a search for chancrescolex or anything he might possibly use, but...I'm not wise. So, to rephrase in case I'm making you too bilious to think straight: where can I find Jhonen Vasquez's posts?

Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:08 am
Profile WWW
regular

There ARE no Jhonen posts. He doesn't frequent here. Apparently he did before the crash a while back, but I mean, what makes you think he's got time for l33t boards these days?

Also he probably doesn't like us very much because we're SO much cooler than him. e_e

Built on spite? NO WAY! XD Dude, guys, we should write a song about the board and name it 'Built on spite'.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:57 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Where the hell did you hear that? If he posts, we sure as hell don't know it's him. I've heard he was banned from #slavelabor a long, LONG time ago. Dan Vado used to post and come into chat, and one time I challeneged Roman Dirge to a drunken brawl in in the channel, but that was years ago. The closest thing to what you're talking about is an email Jhonen sent to Sunder a years back talking about his current (at the time) projects, and it was integrated into the FAQ on the main site. Someone's feeding you a crock of shit, toots.

I would so do the back-up Dootin'-doos in that song, Vickie.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:06 am
Profile WWW
regular

http://www.google.ie/search?q=immortalizing+the+moment

Quote:
Immortalizing The Moment
The oldest and most often updated page on Jhonen Vasquez. Jhonen posts to my message board, and occasionally comes to the chat room.

I don't know why that description is there -- maybe Google salvaged it from one of the older boards. But I remember that is what first drew me to the board.

[I've lost track of how many times I've edited this thing. Ughhh...]

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:21 am
regular

Oddly enough, I was actually about to mention that to you in chat yesterday (as a possible solution for the quality of most noobs). I got distracted though. Who'da thunk? Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised though.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Yeah, that's total recycled meta content. Way easier to just cut-and-paste the top shit from your HTML than rewrite all that meta info and CSS crap. Compare ITM's meta data from eight years ago, seven years ago and the source now.

That crock of shit was once rich, creamery butter. Funny image of Olde-Tyme |Sunder| cramming forkfuls of cat-turds into Amelia's eager, young mouth just popped into my head.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

Dude, no need to pick on me for being drawn to the board because I thought Jhonen posted here--inKy said she thought the same thing. (Not to target you inKy, sorry. ^^)

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I don't think he's picking on you because you thought Jhonen came here. I think maybe* he just wants to, for fun.

*Ronancode for "I know".

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Funny image of Olde-Tyme |Sunder| cramming forkfuls of cat-turds into Amelia's eager, young mouth just popped into my head.

Dude that image made me choke on Monster. XD

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
regular

inKy said she thought the same thing.

It's the Bow-On-The-Eyeball incident all over again. Stupid human.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:31 pm
regular

Yeah, give your face-thing a goatee, Inks. That oughta clear things up.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Yeah, I probably should; my facial hair is starting to resemble a goatee. Only vaguely, but it's still there.

Mmm... I have a sudden urge to draw. Thank you, Vik!

EDIT: I just noticed "Inks". I like it! Has a nice ring to it.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:05 pm

I don't think he's picking on you because you thought Jhonen came here. I think maybe* he just wants to, for fun.

*Ronancode for "I know".

Ah. Gotcha.

Oh, inKy...I'm sorry about that...normally I use all-gender-inclusive compound pronouns, but your little avatar seeped into my subconscious, and I assumed it was a girl (as has already been pointed out). I know that mistake can't have helped me ingratiate myself with you.

Who was it that said they challenged Roman Dirge to a drunken brawl in the channel? Damn, you may like to erode people's self-esteem for sport, but you're still hardcore. Thanks for clearing that up for me, by the way. You know, at first I didn't like the feeling of having every aspect of my being scrutinized, dipped in liquid nitrogen and then smashed with a hammer--the evisceration of my attempts at art made me die a little inside--but now I'm kind of addicted to it.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Yep, that's life on the board. If you stop sucking we'll stop making fun of you.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:14 pm
Profile WWW

Well I never really sucked, just failed to read the rules. But 'tis moot.

Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:22 am
Profile WWW
regular

Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next