View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 I want my two hours back 
regular

Lastly Saw 2 was nothing like the 1st one, just more gore and less story and mind tricks.

Yes, but to be fair the first one little better. Terrible acting, poor script-and-dialogue writing and a plot that is riddled with holes conspired to make it mediocre at best, abysmal at worst. As far as I was concerned, the only saving grace came from the puzzles. I like puzzles. But yes, I didn't like either Saw movie. That's... like... THREE hours I want back!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Oh yay! I get to watch my first troll get banned.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:19 pm
regular

Usually it's fun to watch idiots make bigger idiots of themselves around these 'ere parts, but this -IoF- character is just, well, pathetic. I can picture it sitting at home, sitting at its computer for hours on end, eagerly attempting to spam this board to death, its eyes slowly dissolving and its skin rotting from spending weeks indoors.

I assumed it to be a bot at first, because I honestly find it hard to believe that any creature would have so little to live for that they would bother to put together these 54 posts of shite.

[Edited a few times, because I'm pedantic like that. This page is my friend.]

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:01 pm
regular

This reminds me of a little avatar thingy. It's this animation of a guy who types faster and faster and faster, until his hands disintegrate, then he proceeds to bang his head against the key board, until his head disintegrates too.

Do you think the troll will be sad when it hears it isn't unique?

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:07 pm
regular

9 out of 10 doctors agree: Blatantly ignoring retards is good for your health.

As for that wonderful animation of which you speak:
http://www.bunnyofdoom.org/forum/viewto ... 2285#32285

Enjoy!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:22 pm
regular

Thanks--Oh, before I forget, can you tell us about a bad movie you've seen?

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:25 pm
regular

Ah yes. The topic! I forgot there was one of those; curse those bloody trolls...

I'm not a big fan of films in general; I tend to watch movies only when they look really good. Having said that, I have rented some terribly shoddy films in my lifetime.

Last year I saw one of those old movies with Chucky in it; I can't remember what they're called, and IMDb doesn't seem to be much help either, but I remember it contained the number 3! I remember laughing my ass off throughout the entire ordeal. I got the impression that they were trying to make a horror movie, but it was about as scary as finding a stray hair in your sandwich.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:45 pm
regular

I think finding a stray hair in your sandwich is very scary. I have nightmares about my contaminated sandwich, I can't sleep at night. I think you highly under estimate the power of a stray hair!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:05 pm

My most horrifying movie experiece was going to see Batman & Robin. Y'know, the one with the bat-nipples.

For God's sake, they click their goddamned heels together and the bat-ice-skates pop out of their fucking boots. That's on par with Adam West's Bat-Shark-Repellant. After this, I wanted to put my eyes out with kebobs.

When such snappy lines as "Kill the heroes" and "it's a hockey team from Hell" popped up, I was no longer able to try to blind myself. I was paralyzed by the synapses in my brain burning themselves out over an internal argument on whether it was more important to blind myself or puncture my ear drums first.

It joins the ranks of movies like Dancer in the Dark for films that cause total despair in the watcher by the end.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
regular

I don't like any of the batman movies, except for the one with the joker, or the one with the penguin. I think it's funny that the most memorable things in those movies are the bad guys. Man, I hate batman. especially when played by... I can't even remember his name. It was the one with the riddler and Nicole Kidman. The guy that played batman in that one. The guy that was gay for Tom Cruise in 'Top Gun'...Wow! He's been a love intrest for both of those turds.

Ooohhh, watching that little bastard get banned was fun. Bye bye, Iof.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:46 pm
regular

Yup, he wasn't even creative. I'd have been a little less irritated if he'd made me laugh. I bet he was thirteen, and male. I blame television. Glad to see his shit has been scraped off the walls of the board anyway. Kudos to whoever did THAT; it's a messy job.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:31 pm

Happen with someone of *that* caliber? Not terribly often. Somebody will need to get booted for being an incorrigible tool every month or two, though. Normally, they try to get us to like them and we refuse vehemently. Most recently, see Amelia.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
regular

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:01 pm
regular

Saw 1 and 2. In fact, I've seen Saw 1 twice. Someone owes me some money.

Also, Nacho and his muttonchops can take my innocence any day 'o the week. It's not illegal if I say it.

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:28 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Hey, now! That's some legal reasoning I could get behind!

Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next