View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 I want my two hours back 
* Spitelord

Death Bed. That was beyond the worst thing I have ever seen. My sister and I rented it because it looked like a corny horror flick, something we both enjoy. As it turned out, it was worse than that. There were two movies on the DVD, one hiding out in Special Features. Death Bed itself wasn't terribly bad; it basically met our standards for a corny movie. The other movie that came with it, however, had an interesting idea that had been ass-fucked into a rather twisted movie. Basically, there was this man whose mum had beaten him with a real thick whip a lot and locked him in a cage. Then, she dies, so her only relatives, a nephew and his family, get the castle. The little beaten upon man chews off his thumbs to break free and rampages throughout the movie. There's even a scene with him and a whore, just to complete my nausea. He eats her up, chomp, chomp.

All in all, the movie had no plot, the acting sucked, but I watched it anyway when it had been rented, so I guess I have little room to complain.

Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:40 am
regular

What an utterly depressing horror film. I don't like horror films anyways, but wow, that sucked.
Ethanol, you said you had more movies for us?

While we're waiting kiddies, why don't we all sit in a circle and share more bad movies?

Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:45 am

Motherfucking Malice starring Nicole Kidman and Alec Baldwin. What a steaming pile of a movie. I would critique it in detail, but I saw it in the theatre, over 10 years ago, and have been trying to repress it ever since. I would have walked out, but I was with friends.

Ugh. Just thinking about it makes me angry.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:55 pm
regular

Thank you for sharing your bad movie experience. Oh, and how do you do Schnax, it was refreshing to see a newbie kicking ass.

Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:12 pm
user

Is that...compassion I smell? If so, I'm jealous Mr. Schnax.

Anyhow, the latest flick I've decided to watch wasn't my highest point. having said that, I went out and rented Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. Le shame. Oh how I am shamed. Never did a film stink so horridly of angst. Never in my experience anyhow. I did like the dragons, however, everything else crap.

My thoughts; Don't bother with it unless you enjoy either the books, or CGI dragons. That is all.

Edit: Frustrating quote feature.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:27 pm
Profile YIM

We all deserve compassion for being forced to remember such terrible movies! I don't know about you, but I am deeply traumatized.

I was roped into seeing Goblet of Fire by some friends, and didn't think it was all that bad. The movie actually contained less teenage angst than the book. Now Chamber of Secrets, that was a snoozefest.

Oh, and for the record, I'm female.

Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:16 pm
regular

Bottle cap: Just for clarification, what does compassion smell like?

Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:26 am
user

And you, person with a question. Compassion, in my opinion, smells like a pair of lovers basted in fudge and strawberry jam. If you ever get a chance, have a good sniff and you my friend, will have smelled compassion. I kid you not.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:25 am
Profile YIM
regular

I think compassion smells like an old shirt of someone you loved who has died. But fudge and jam's great too.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:36 am
user

Well. That statement is honestly very pretty. But I really couldn't sympathise. I would try to explain it better, but explaining has never been my strongest point. Not only that, I'd also have insulting us humans on my plate.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:47 am
Profile YIM
regular

I think that's the point though. Compassion smells different for different people. I don't really understand the fudge and jam, I'm not sure I want an explanation, but I understand that's what it smells like for you.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:06 am
user

That was just me being irritating. At the time, the question seemed really silly. And so I felt a silly response was due. I know better now.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:44 am
Profile YIM
regular

It was a silly question, your answer just seemed serious so I thought I'd respond in kind.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:07 am
* Spitelord

[quote="Schnax"]Oh, and for the record, I'm female.[/quote]

Aw, man. Schnax is a chick? We forgot to ask for boobies in #borky! Fuck!

Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:50 pm
Profile WWW

http://www.galapagosonline.com/Galapago ... obies.html

I bet I'm the first person ever to think of that! </sarcasm>

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:08 pm
regular

Still, I'll bet Nacho was excited until he saw 'galapagos'... so, good job disappointing Nacho, you jerk.

Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next