View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 I... have been productive! 
regular

Post I... have been productive!
It's not like anyone really cares what I've been doing in my absence of post, and yet I still feel compelled to tell you. There's a reason for this that I'll get to.

I was working on my ass-comic. And also my ass-site.
Finally, at the first of May as per my personal promised deadline, I had the changes implimented.
I really don't think it's anywhere near the way I wanted it to be, because nothing ever is... it's very flawed.
The two things I'm referring to, are of course, the actual comic, and the new website.

The comic.
I finished the first 'segment'/'chapter'/'issue' if you will of my comic, which has an amature and inconsistant art style, as well as a stupidly melodramatic and confusing story... but hopefully I'm improving that the more I write.

The website.
I liked the idea of a 'film' theme. I don't really like how... *big* it actually is. Takes too long to load, too much screen scrolling, working out a way to keep it smaller. I did NOT do the coding for the site though. That's all on Cyclone. So it's his fault for that, and I'm trying to get it changed. I only diid all the graphics. He's the one who arranged them. (So in reality, both of us are responsible for the ups and downs)

And now, the point.
Will ya'll spitefully honest, and also knowledgable-in-all-things Spitelords do me the honors of taking a look at the new stuff, and providing me with feedback? Preferably constructive of course, because I really want to improve it, and I'm not sure where to begin.

Pardon my run-oning here... I'm doped up on Adderall, which I unwisely took while drinking a Monster energy drink.
I do have a prescription for it. *ahem*

I... will shut up now.
Thanks.

Edit: THE LINK

Tue May 02, 2006 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

The web site is cool, the fast forward and rewind buttons are a neet idea to.

Wed May 03, 2006 7:41 am

The site looks pretty good, but the opening page is a little cluttered.
And I'll agree that the 'film' theme goes well with it.

The comic's art actually isn't that inconsistent, i mean it's not perfect but it's really good ^_^
It is kind of confusing when every page is a different period of time...which might discourage most readers, but the people that stay to actually read to the end are well rewarded.

Wed May 03, 2006 9:17 am
+ Regular

9.5 out of 11. It's always a good idea to leave room for improvement.

Thu May 04, 2006 8:27 am
Profile WWW
regular

I'm honored, Cda. I veddy appreciate the score.
And of course, there's always always room for improvement. Especially when you're me. I like constructive criticism.

Thu May 04, 2006 9:49 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Ah, niftage. Coming along well. Still needs more boobies.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."
-John Ciardi

Amen, Ciardi.

Fri May 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]