View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 April 1st comes early 

Post April 1st comes early
I'm starting this thread to hear about random practical jokes you all play on your friends and family.
To start it off I have two examples:
First off, my friend Brian went on vacation a little while ago and I decided that his apartment needed some sprucing up. So I went to Amazon and bought him all new Star Wars bed sheets, Strawberry Shortcake curtains and all the Yugi-Oh and Pokemon posters I could afford. True the cost of my indulgence was around a hundred dollares (some spanish for ya). But I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets back. Plus he'll be stuck with the sheets and curtains for quite a while as I threw away his real bed sheets and curtains. hahahahaha.
Next... Last night my boy Jake and I bought a couple of 40oz's and decided to hack a friends MySpace page. For two hours we wrote the most abnormal crazy shit about robots and robot bigotry. Changed all of his pics, changed his password so the page stays up for a couple of weeks and we sent messages and comments to like 15 of his friends. I can't wait till he tries to log on and can't. Plus I think it will be hilarious reading all the fucked up messages his friends send. If you want to check it out his new name is "The Anti-Algorithm"

So let's hear what you got.

Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]