View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 thx 
* Spitelord

Post Re: thx
So, you what, want to be unbanned? I dunno if you know how to behave.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:15 pm
* Spitelord

We had to review the logs to figure out why it was that lyssa kick-banned you. As it turns out, you were just really annoying overall. The drunken typing was sort of the last straw. lyssa wasn't even familiar with the lyrics you were typing. Yes, you shot yourself in the foot. I certainly couldn't figure out what it was you were trying to type at the time. We do maintain a high standard, but moreover, we like team players. Try being more forthcoming with pictures of your boobies in your future internet dealings, should they be requested.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 pm

This is exactly why I mostly prefer to lurk.
Mostly.

One would imagine having read the sum total on the forum, one would realize the minds one would be dealing with in a live-chat situation. Having time to sit and think is better. Time to muse, digest, ruminate & choose words carefully gives a better overall impression, and while I'm curious to know what happened to this poor typist while in the belly of the beast ( full as she was with dutch courage ) the curiosity doesn't propel me forward to find out.

So be it. Some unsatisfied curiosity is invaluable.

Perhaps she too could learn from that.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 pm
* Spitelord

False premise, artemis my dear chap!

That poor bastard was lame. You rock. Come into chat, and you will be greeted with open arms and probably many other open things that are attractive and welcoming. Especially by me. I like you, and I am probably the most active person in chat right now due to my extreme wealth of time.

So come talk to me. You don't have to talk to those other assholes. Just me. I'll be friendly.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm
regular

We've got all the best kitten GIFs.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 pm

You are kind, Lyssa but my inclination towards live chat is not much, despite the lure of inKy's kittens.

I know I messaged you about why some time ago. It's not something to go into in depth, especially in a public forum. To explain here would be to invite more distain than sympathy, and so, there is no point. Even revealing that much here makes me feel like I'm begging for kind words. I assure you; I am not, and so, give none.

In conjunction with this, I find this forum to be a breath of fresh air in a medium packed with so much shit. Here I can rest my mind, ignore facebook chatter, the bollocks that accumulates under each and every IGN post and all the badly-spelled tweets a world full of ignorant teens can produce.

Here, I can imagine that language stands a chance against the zombie masses and that the few outposts left to humanity may someday win through. I look upon this forum and my mind rests. To step inside the community invites disappointment and it is of too great a value to me in its current guise to risk personalizing it.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 am
* Spitelord

If you came into IRC, we'd probably just ask to see your boobies most of the time. But we would ask with proper punctuation and spelling. All class, baby.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile WWW

Punctuation and spelling are of prime importance; How else can one distinguish onself from the rabble?

But nacho, I subscribe to the idea that oftentimes curiosity is best left unsatisfied. It gives one perspective, and so I believe not seeing my boobies - however many I have - will be far better for you in the long run than seeing them!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 am
* Spitelord

I can't fap to perspective. Believe me, I've tried.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2