View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Intros here! 
* Spitelord

Post Intros here!
Here it is, the all new, super fun, happy slappy into post!

STOP! Before continuing, haul your little butt on up to the announcements forum and read the rules. Already read them? Do it one more time, just to be safe. You'll thank me later.

Evidently I forgot to (re)mention that all intro posts placed in other sections of the board will be deleted. THANKS!

Last edited by five on Thu May 12, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:03 pm
+ Regular

Do NOT re-introduce yourselves. You get ONLY ONE introduction, and I'm pretty sure you've all used it.

Of course, new fake introductions are always welcome. Or maybe not. Ask your mother.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:44 pm
Profile WWW

Hello, I'm new here. I think I should Introduce myself. Instead of that, though, I'm going to tell you about Kuwait's climate.
Kuwait enjoys a variable continental climate. Summer months are between June and October and the rainy season (if you can call it that) runs from December to February, when humidity can also be high. In summer temperatures can get over 100

Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:10 pm
So, i'm lame. I hadn't watched the Invader Zim show until about 2 weeks ago. I'd read the other comics a while back and liked them, but lack of TV or money prevented my viewing of more advanced media. Then, some nice person sat me down to watch some episodes and i thought, "I wonder what Jhonen is doing right now."

What the f*uck am i even talking about? This is the worst intro ever. I'm not clever at all.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:35 pm

Post Consolidate me!
Wow...I feel so special, and I have no idea what to say.

Okay. Here goes shit. I am a lesbian, as I am sure you have heard. I am abnormally short, which is why I wear boots all the time. I like Sushi, Anime, Jhonen, Pocky and that old chestnut. My favorite shows are Family Guy, Invader Zim, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Trigger happy T.V., and Witch Hunter Hobin. Heh. Yeah.

I do this just to piss you off.

Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:58 am

I'm a high school senior diving into that dreaded pit of darkness known as college admissions (because as we all know, your future is completely dependent on where you go to school). I'm dreading the rest of my life, wishing I could just stay responsiblity free forever. Oh well. My life goals include, but are not limited to: Total World Domination, the creation of the Chinese food burrito, and having a Ruler Duel with a Nun. Actually, I almost accomplished the last one...but then the incident happened...

Anywho...lets see...oh yeah. If you think my name is stupid, too bad...my girlfriend gave it to me (before we started dating, actually...) and I decided it would make a fun comic. So balls to you.

Thats it. Merry post Big Red and Green X Day.

Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:57 am
Post Hi there.
I'm kind of shy and stuff. And a little weird for anyone, and pretty akward. I have chronic doormat syndrome... >< I like video games like DDR and Silent Hill 1-3 (not 4) Legend of Mana, all that jazz. I really like Jhonen's comics. Seeing terrified and potentially masacred children brightens my day. I like death, I guess, but I'm a coward, and I like the way Jhonen has no fear in his comics. He isn't afraid to push anything, and I like sarcasm *probably because I can't pull it off.* So, it's nice to meet you. :oops: *Blushes face into hideous puddle of blood and gore*

Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:28 am

Hi people. I'm a 16 year old female person. In my spare time I like watching cartoons from nickelodeon, reading comic books about people getting hacked to death, and introducing myself to strangers on the internet.

Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:27 am
Hello. I am 18 and thus in High School. I'm afraid I'm rather terrified of having to go to college and actually "take care" of myself. I'm terrible with responsibility. Almost as terrible as I am at driving. And all these little problems I am dealing with right now amuse me because I know that in another year I won't even remember them. ..... And if I do, I'll pretend I don't.

Anyway, I guess I signed up here because I like JV's work and talking to people who feel the same sounds like it could be fun. And if I come off as half asleep, droning from the recesses of a semi-conscious mind, well, I apologize here and now.

^__^ Alright then, introduction made.

Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:41 pm

Im moonlight im not sure if i know many of you but hi...

I am Brittany and i am 14 bout all i can think of

Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:39 pm
Post Moral: Mmm, skettios.
I'm 18, and thus have been in college for two years. I read threads before I post to them and I don't steal the shineys. I'm also the least pretentious vampire you're bound to meet! We are a dying breed, the ice vampire. Ever since red foxes were introduced to our frozen north, they've been killing us for our dens. *sob*

Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:18 am

Well I'm known as Bucko and I'm here because I'm a friend of Poxy and she said to come and visit. So here I am.
If nothing else this can be another forum for me to waste time at work on and maybe even get a few laughs.

Speaking of laughs, here's a picture of Poxy when she was passed out on my lounge after we had been drinking...

Hairclippers are fun.

Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:39 pm
wow, I feel a little young here..... Well, I'm 13 (well almost, close enough at least) a guy, and I'm in 7th grade. I've read fillerbunny, a bit of squee, and I've watched invador zim. acually own the whole series. I have also read lenore. I also like anime, manga, video games, and stuff like that. Also, I really suck at spelling. Welp, there's nothing else to say.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:04 pm

Hello, fellow Vasquezites! I believe our shared love of the works of J.V. will help us form a bond of friendship and compassion which cannot be achieved by any other means. This bond shall enrich our lives and bring us new found happiness of a level we never believed to be possible. It will be so wonderous and grand an event, we will find ourselves asking "Is this a dream? An actual manifestation of our childhood fantasies of heaven? A miracle???" Nay, comrade--'tis REALITY!

That being said, I'll share some meager tidbits about myself. I like all the usual spooky stuff: Tim Burton, Cradle of Filth, Skinny Puppy, Roman Dirge, etc. I am perfectly comfortable with fitting my stereotype and won't profess to be anyone unique or unusual. The majority of my freetime is consumed by my love for art. I am even almost a graphic artist myself and do cheesy art for cheesy local bands (it's the best I can do for now). I also draw my own comics but will admit I'm not creative or clever enough to write compelling or amusing stories. You can read it if you'd like, but it's not recommended. Rather, just look at the pretty pictures. I prefer to think of it as a hobby now. Hanging on my wall, framed, is a printout of my official rejection email from Dan Vado himself.

I'm wearing my flame-retardant protective gear, so have at 'er O Spiteful Ones!

Pleasant day,
B. Rivard (mrschizo69)

Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:11 pm
Profile WWW

Im here... whatever... I like:.... JTHM... Death Metal and Black Metal.... and Jenna.... thats all...

Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Hi. My name is Jenna...I like JTHM, Invader ZiM, going online, and my boyfriend, Ozzy (his post is above btw)...

.........I'm a goth, who doesn't like people.......and I'm really shy.......mind you...........and.....thats all I can say.....

Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next