View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Intros here! 

I'm veronica. I'm semi-goth, semi-punk. I wish i could skateboard. I like rock music, reading, Zim, reading, black, and reading. Everyone now thinks i'm a dork. Because i like to read. WELL GET OVER IT!

i'm thirteen. I'm a Hoosier. I hate sports. I love rain. I hate my siblings (both younger than 13, my age...but only for another month!!!), and have cable in my bedroom. I hide my johnny comics under my bed.

the bats are my friends,
Vernronica

P.S.: i will sign all posts "vernronica"

Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:05 am
Profile YIM
user

I've been lurking around this site for a while, reading posts and laughing and all of that. I thought it might be time to join.

A little about me:

1. I love to read. Suggest a book/major series in the sci-fi/fantasy genre and I've probably read it. You suggest some to me, I'll suggest some to you.

2. I have something of an obsession with Japan; its culture and its animation. I like to think I keep it tastefully subdued most of the time, though my random knowledge of a culture not my own does pop out at times. (Yes, I'm even trying to teach myself Japanese.)

3. I love jujitsu. I'm a second degree brown belt, and I'm very proud of that.

4. Kung fu movies that are cheesy, good, and both at the same time are a favorite. Kung Pow sucked major ass though.

5. Music is my radar.

6. I'll kick your ass in Super Smash Brothers Melee... Ganondorf style.

7. I've got a somewhat twisted sense of humor that I keep under wraps until I'm too close to people for them to easily sneak away/disassociate themselves from me.

Why did I join this board? I've got to say I've only read one JtHM comic, but I love Invader Zim. That's what brought me to the board, but I found the humor and dry wit is what prompted me to lurk a little longer.

Oh right, and the obligatory stats: 22, female, student trying to figure out what to do when school is finally done

That is all.

**edited to fix a lil numbering problem

Last edited by ouro on Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:41 am

I've already posted a few times, but I figured that I wanted to give a cool introduction.

I'm Ashley and everyone loves me because I'm just so goddamned cute. That was a lie. I'm actually Sammy and only a few people love me. I'm not cute. *cough* I'm usually really happy/hyper or really mad. When I'm mad I don't do anything, though. I just sit around and complain about how mad I am.

Edit:
Now that I have a little more time, I'll put a few more things.

I'm 14 and I act really immature most of the time.
I love anime. 'Nuff said.
I listen to music as much as possible.
I have a [color=yellow]DeviantArt[/color] that I just started about a month ago. I'm trying to get better with my "art".
I'm super shy and I have trouble stating my opinion because it drives me nuts when people disagree with me.
I'm horrible are arguing so I try to avoid it.

Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:47 pm
Profile WWW
regular

[EDIT: Does this board have an automatic spell-checker?]

Last edited by inKy on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:54 pm
* Spitelord

Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:20 am
I have been lurking here for a while and thought it was about time I should join. The majority of you seem like interesting people so it will be fun to interact with you.

I am 18, female, and currently in California. I spent most of my life in Europe(Poland, Germany, London, and Greece) and in two months I am moving to New York for college. English is not my first language or primary language but I do my best to speak and type it as best as I can.

I joined so I have something to do (other than playing Tetris) when I am bored and stuck at home. I suppose that is all.

I suppose that is all.

Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:52 pm
Hi. I'm Kat. I'm new here. Erm...hi. Things you should know about me: I'm 14, I'm a girl, I'm lesbian, I am the ruler of penguins, and penguins shall someday rule you all! Mwhahahahaha!

Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:42 am
user

Hello all, if it wasn't obvious, I'm new. I'll do my best to not be an annoying eh... noob. I've not much to say really, just the usual, I'm fond of art but would never think of it as a career for me. I take requests, but I'm sure you're all set for the art department. Still, ask and it shall be done. That's about it really. Boring, I know.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:43 pm
Profile YIM

Dude. I am SO new. I live in the City of Brotherly Love, where everyone hates everyone. (Irony! It's not just for etc. anymore.)

I like the darky-gloom-evil-doom-doomy-hateful-dark-spooky stuff. YOU know what I mean.

Also gum.*

I draw. Sometimes for a living, altthough right now I'm drawing some comic pages that have Scrooge McDuck fighting ninjas. AWESOME! *double thumbs up* *!!!!!*

You'll probably learn more about me if/when I post more stuff, like the good little postmonkey-ape I so dearly long to be. Step back and take a gander while I post. I never write "I loves me some (whatever I loves)", because it's overused and not funny. Old-Tymey talk *is* funny, however; ie: "I should certainly enjoy a goodly portion of (whatever it is I should enjoy a portion of). Wouldn't you agree?" It's even better if you can imagine it said in a faux-fancy British accent.

In summary, I like eggrolls.

*not true.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:23 am

I am me. I'm thirteen, a female human*, and I live in Indiana. I am NOT A FARMER. If anyone calls me a farmer I will be forced to send my minions to eat your toenails and singe off your eyebrows.

I am a writer. Dorky yes but when all of you are begging me for autograghs you will see.

All righty then. See ya 'round, I guess.

buh-bye

*the human part is a lie

Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:20 pm
Profile YIM

FARMER!!

Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:24 pm

p.s.: My minions will be there tomorrow.

Maybe

Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

You can GRRRR at me all you want i dosent make you any less a farmer!

Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:09 pm
* Spitelord

In what world is that an acceptable sentence?

Hint: Not this one.

Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:29 pm

I don't live anywhere near a farm. My dad's a construction worker and my mom is a loan officer. But people look at my location and start talking to me in hillbilly language (i.e. Howdy! Why aintchall in school, lil' missy?)

Agree with five. All language teachers weep for you.

Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:52 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next