View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Ask A Spitelord 
regular

Well I don't know if pepto would work, I tend to have internal bleeding. My doc says that if I don't eat then the acid will pick away the lining of my stomach or something... I dunno she talks weird so sometimes I don't understand what she says.

But I assure you I don't cram whatever in my mouth... and that is good advice.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Ginger helps urpy tummies, and makes feces taste wonderful. Martha Stewart would recommend vanilla, but who're you going to trust, a Spitelord or a criminal?

Also, walk it off. Exercise helps relieve stress, and you'll seem more hardcore in the long run.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Walk it off. Will do. I need to get out more anyway, and you're right about that.

Thanks guys.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
+ Regular

In terms of homeopathic remedies, there are a few. Personally, whenever I get indigestion, I eat an apple. Apples work kinda weird--they interact with your digestive system on a per-need basis; if you're constipated, they soften yo shizzo; if you have diarrhea, they stitch that shit up, B.

Also, a daily serving of yogurt will help maintain digestive health.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Well life is about to get a lot easier for me! I just got another job, at Gamestop! So that should fatten my wallet. I'm so happy, I was really hoping to get this one.

Also, I took a really long walk, after remembering that I hadn't really done so in a few weeks. It was nice. I felt much better.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I noticed that signatures were turned off. Is this permanent?

It's probably better like this anyway!

Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:24 pm
* Spitelord

You can blame the kid who wanted to force pictures in his for everyone losing thiers.

Well, not everyone. Only people who had one actually lost it I suppose.

Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:50 pm
regular

Fair enough. I'd rather have a board with no signatures than one infested with big pointless pictures.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:17 am
regular

Homygod have you guys seen the kind of stuff that goes down at MSI's board? I had to go there to get that video, and it's just scary.

Huge ugly pictures on every page, in every signature, a bunch of idiots that just post and spam to try and act badass, some obsession with actual post count over post content...
They are all very... not smart. And They type bad.

You know what? It made me miss ITM. You guys don't put up with that shit, and so we don't have to deal with it. It may be strict but it's a hundred times better.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:33 am
Profile WWW
regular

Yeah, I post from time to time on the official forum for Nile (the greatest death metal band around), and it's the same -- big ugly signatures everywhere.

I may not post here often, but I like this board so much more.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:12 am
regular

I used to visit a couple of MSI boards, but I quickly lost interest. I was new to the Internet when I registered here, so I thought all message boards were like this. Now I see that boards like this are a rare find.

Last edited by Freezie on Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

There isn't enough anger in the world. People shouldn't be taught to simple smile while someone is incompetent simply because they're being lazy, they should be taught to demand the best.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:02 pm
Haven't been on here in a fair while, but I have a dilemma and when I popped in and noticed you were doing an answering service, I figured, why not?

I have this 1 minute animation to do for my final piece in college. Any type of animation at all, about anything. I have a few ideas myself, but I'd like to add a few to it so I have plenty to choose from on my return at the end of this month.

Since nacho has recently displayed a flair for dramatic literature I wanna hear any ideas you all may have randomly had lately, please.

[Edited to add the necessary photo of self: http://www.geocities.com/felix_is_i/me.jpg ]

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:17 am
* Spitelord

S'funny you should ask that, flick, cos last night something happened (think I was watching Wallace and Grommit) and I had what I thought was a brillaint idea. BUT! Having said that I must also say I have the attention span of a retread flea, so I have no idea what the brilliant idea was.

If it rounds back again I will be sure to let you know.

For fuck all, you are welcome!

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:37 pm
For fuck all, Poxy, my old turnip, I thank you.

Perhaps I'll just go watch Wallace and Grommit myself and steal your good idea. Or Creature Comforts. Also looks like a likely spot for a blast of inspiration.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:11 am
user

Im not a spitelord, but I did have an idea for your animation. You could have a greenish yellow glowing lightbulb, and its rocking back and forth alought on the ground. After awhile a swarm of fireflies could break out of it.

Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next