View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Lack of Philosophy 

Post Lack of Philosophy
Extreme case of stupid, and the lack of any philosophical or metaphoric mind in my school:
We went over the "I Have a Dream" speech today, right? Then the studnt teacher wants us to point out metaphors (there's one like, every other sentence), then explain them.
This girl Jill points out this one; it's something like, "We must not drink from the cup of bitterness and hate," saying that equality should be gained peacefully, without making enemies. But Jillian goes on to explain that the blacks and whites, while in restaurants, were served with different sets of dishes, and therefore never drank from the same cups.
???????????
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!?!?

Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:57 pm

I'm afraid that gross grammer, as well the unnecessary over-use of exclamation and question marks also makes you look like "an extreme case of stupid". Well-thought out, properly-typed posts help hide how much of an arse you are. Go on, try it.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:46 pm
Profile WWW

I am extremely angry. Multiple question marks signify unbelieving silence. Other than that, I except all blame for stupidity. Just stoobid is me brain.

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:26 pm

Accept, not except. Why is that mistake so common?

Quote:
Multiple question marks signify unbelieving silence.

That's just priceless. Congratulations on The Last Starfighter nomination, by the way.

Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:44 am
Profile WWW

Accept, not except. Why is that mistake so common?

unfortuantly, the schooling enviroment is so mind numbing, we failed to pick up on a few things here and there. a common mistake yes, but do you not agree that its better than

"i aint takin no shit for this"

Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:33 am
* Spitelord

Why the hell should we sit here and accept what's better instead of the best people can manage? Look at you. I've just gone through all four of your posts, dickshit, and not a single one of them looks like it even knows what a spellcheck is. Use caps at the beginning of sentences. Try to read the rules, and come to someone if you have trouble with the big words. Punctuation is actually a must.

Also, stop reviving dead threads.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:14 am
user

Remind me to get a potbellied harlot to fart in your cereal, paris.

You've earned it.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:20 am
regular

The Frenchman wrote:

Wow!

Bing bing bing!

You wins! Please submit proof of insanity* within five working days to claim your fabulous prize: the respect and admiration denied you by your peers! Yay!

* Terms & Conditions apply:
1. "Insanity" refers to clinical insanity, not you and/or your pathetic friends being moved to say (for example) "me/you so crazy" or similar in response to your retarded ferret-esque antics.
1.a. Inability to type does not constitute insanity; it merely implies laziness, stupidity, or a combination of the two.
2. Proof must be presented in the form of the gym slacker's friend- a doctor's note, or a court order. As before, home-made just don't cut it bee-yatch.
2.a. Said proof must reside in the public domain for a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours.
3. Entrants into this competition forgo all rights, human or otherwise.
4. Prize may or may not actually exist. It will both be real and imaginary until such time as the munky makes a decision and collapses the waveform.
5. Said respect and admiration may be withdrawn at any time for any reason. So don't screw up, if this is not impossible for you.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
regular

Were there every any members that were literally, clinically insane? (Aside from the 'Otherkin' episode) ^-^

Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:59 pm
Profile WWW

Wait a minute...

The Frenchman wrote:

Wow!

Bing bing bing!

You wins! Please submit proof of insanity* within five working days to claim your fabulous prize: the respect and admiration denied you by your peers! Yay!

* Terms & Conditions apply:
1. "Insanity" refers to clinical insanity, not you and/or your pathetic friends being moved to say (for example) "me/you so crazy" or similar in response to your retarded ferret-esque antics.
1.a. Inability to type does not constitute insanity; it merely implies laziness, stupidity, or a combination of the two.
2. Proof must be presented in the form of the gym slacker's friend- a doctor's note, or a court order. As before, home-made just don't cut it bee-yatch.
2.a. Said proof must reside in the public domain for a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours.
3. Entrants into this competition forgo all rights, human or otherwise.
4. Prize may or may not actually exist. It will both be real and imaginary until such time as the munky makes a decision and collapses the waveform.
5. Said respect and admiration may be withdrawn at any time for any reason. So don't screw up, if this is not impossible for you.

ah yes, but to reply back to that, i am actually ionly out of that place for christmas before heading back .
regardless of weather you belive it or not, i dont care, for the responces to
the new arent exactly inviting, rather the oposite

Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:44 pm
regular

That just totally went over my head. What the hell are you shiteing on about? You may think your self-proclaimed insanity makes you an interesting character, but sporadic keyboard punching does not impress anyone.

Unless you truly are insane, of course. Tell me you are.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:02 pm
regular

Hang about-- why has nobody banned this illiterate cretin yet? Be aware Paris, you have received the imaginary Munkyban. Oh yes. (Makes spooky hand gesture). Be afraid.

More importantly, why is it not dead?

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
user

It's brain is almost certainly dead, Munky. We can only wait for the rest of it's accursed body to follow suit.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:38 pm
* Spitelord

Hang about-- why has nobody banned this illiterate cretin yet?

Because my god-damned place of employment CAUGHT FIRE in the night and I had to spend all day in the soot and rubble and deal with one-hundred thousand people asking me questions I didn't have answers to and another hundred asking me questions I HAD JUST ANSWERED.

[color=violet]"You're closed?"[/color]
[color=white]"Yes. There was a fire."[/color]
[color=violet]"Really?"[/color]
[color=yellow]"Yes."[/color]
[color=violet]"What happened?"[/color]
[color=orange]"There was a fire."[/color]
[color=violet]"So you're really closed?"[/color]
[color=red]"Yes."[/color]
[color=violet]"Well, can I just get one thing..."[/color]
[color=brown]"No. We're closed."[/color]
[color=violet]"Oh."[/color]

Purple being the color of stupidity and my responses changing as my aggravation level increases.

Over and over and over again.

I'll ban it tomorrow.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:06 pm
regular

Aww poor Five. I know how that can be. I had to answer questions about the 360 at Gamestop in a similar manner.

Not about something as serious as a fire of course! That's just terrible.

But I had a lot of this:
"I reserved my 360 and they said I don't get it till second shipment and I want it now!"
"I'm sorry, Microsoft lost 45% of the shipment and we're getting more in after January."
"But I need it in time for christmas and I reserved it and I want it now!"
"I realize that, and I'm sorry, a lot of people got screwed, it's not our fault it's Microsoft's."
"Isn't there anything you can do to get it to me before then. "
"...*sigh* Sure, how about I magically go forward in time, get one from the next shipment and bring it back to you? I'll personally deliver it to your house tomorrow. Have a nice day."

Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
regular

[color=violet]"You're closed?"[/color]
[color=white]"Yes. There was a fire."[/color]
[color=violet]"Really?"[/color]
[color=yellow]"Yes."[/color]
[color=violet]"What happened?"[/color]
[color=orange]"There was a fire."[/color]
[color=violet]"So you're really closed?"[/color]
[color=red]"Yes."[/color]
[color=violet]"Well, can I just get one thing..."[/color]
[color=brown]"No. We're closed."[/color]
[color=violet]"Oh."[/color]

I had a similar conversation with several customers during a fire drill once, but for an actual fire? Wow. The level of stupidity in this world never ceases to amaze me.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next