View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Open Ass, Insert Foot. 
* Spitelord

Post Open Ass, Insert Foot.
Flaming can get a bit out of control at times, and rarely stays confined to the Inferno. Sometimes, making a new topic for one sackless little dickmilker seems like overkill, or you just don't want the asshead to feel special. If stuff gets out of hand, and you're worried about making a mess, link the offending newb here, and flame your little heart out. It'll make for a cleaner, happier, unkinder board. (Five or Sunder, if this works, could you make this thread sticky?)

Extra note on linking:
For some of the less tech-savvy people out there, you can directly link a specific flame for your adopted newbie by right-clicking the little rectangle on your post, and choosing Copy Link Location from the menu. Chuck the link at the little felcher, and the page will magically jump right to your post. Then you simply sit back and watch the delicious chagrin.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:29 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Professor Plum, in the conservatory, with the rope.
PissOn Freeways, if you are still here, I'm calling you out. Not even Jack Daniels has made me feel any compassion towards you. You flat out suck. I can't identify why but you irritate me. Deep down and thoroughly. Your inane posts, your sheer suck factor and your inability to add to any topic has provoked me to hate you. Please leave if you have not done so already.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:43 am
* Spitelord

If you hate yourself, you don't really have the right to become such an uppity little bitch when everyone else jumps on the "You Suck" bandwagon. The low self-esteem wafts off you like the stench of stale cat-pee that pervaded the quiet kid in second grade. You're probably used to places that just quietly hate you behind your back, but here, that stink angers up the blood. You don't show yourself any respect, so we sure as hell won't either, and as you're finding out, we're quite vocal about it. If you're not fond with our way of doing business around here, there are plenty of other boards out there more accomodating of dick-lacking little piss-sippers such as yourself.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:32 am
Profile WWW
regular

It doesn't really hate itself, Nach, it only says that to come off as modest in hopes that someone will give a damn.

I would feel quite pleased to watch those hopes get smashed.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:26 am
Profile WWW
regular

Precisely. Nobody who is truly self-loathing would go to such lengths to defend their actions.

By the way, what's with

Cocknose wrote:
Also, I'd just like to point out, Munky, that you're very wrong about me. Let me explain: 1. I personally hate myself 2.Blah blah blah 3 numbers bitch whine moose 3. What's a paragraph? blah blah.4.Something equally stupid 5. Personally, I like the negative reactions, not because I'm an ass hole and like to piss people off, infact something whiny and angsty about the trials and tribulations associated with kindergarten something.

It sounds like all five of your inane points were to be directed at me, but as it turns out reading them only confused me because I think you were talking to about three different people. You silly wee streak of piss, why do you think people are picking on how you type?

Also, point number five: you LIKE negative reactions? Then why have you suddenly gone all spineless and "let's-be-friends-after-all" and such? You, sir, are either a troll, trying to waste our time, or else you have both the consistency and mental ability of a tube of toothpaste.

Damn right we're hostile here. We cannot stand your particular brand of clich

Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I don't think it's a troll honestly, I just think it's a douche. Troll behavior doesn't have as much thought put behind it, y'know?

This asshat clearly has a history, and a defense for everything it does. I think it just needs to stop being such a little bitch about what we're saying, and either stop sucking or go away.

Jeebus, those blocks of emo text are just a mess to wade through... I hadn't been that bored since I watched Waterworld...

Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

It doesn't really hate itself, Nach, it only says that to come off as modest in hopes that someone will give a damn.

Either way, using that as a defense, for whatever reason, makes all bitch-rights forfeit.

Might be a moot point; dingleberry's gone pleasantly silent.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:15 am
Profile WWW

Okay Amelia. Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Your attempts to pass yourself off as a deep thinker and differentiate yourself from the rest of the comic-loving ilk are not working. What do you have to prove?

So far you've only succeeded in convincing that you're yet another kid whom thinks she knows everything. You look at the rest of us and pat yourself on the back for posting 'insightfully', unlike us plebians - you snot-faced brat. That's it; you are simply a spoilt little brat.

Go away. Go away. GO AWAY.

Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:24 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Munky nuts, you give me the shites from time to time, but that little re-working summary-up-ed-ness made me giggle out loud a bit. Noice.

Aww wooja, that's sweet but it's over. There will be more.

Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:46 am

Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
regular

She's... banned. I thought. What? Deary me. Is she on a dynamic IP or something like that? She makes the munky sad...

Pox, I think there was a compliment in there somewhere. Thus, I thank you.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:24 pm
Profile WWW

No, static IP, but bans never last for longer than five days.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
regular

You just can't take a hint, can you? You were banned for a reason. I'll try to make this very clear so that maybe -- just maybe -- your puny little brain will be able to make sense of it. Ready?

FUCK OFF.

You are not wanted here; stop trying to be accepted. Go away and join some other unsuspecting forum. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a community foolish enough to put up with your pseudo-intellectual arse-pickings.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:52 pm

I can't believe I graduated from whiny n00b to insufferable pseudo-intellectual. W00t!

Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
regular

At least you're consistent.

Please leave now.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
regular

I can't believe I graduated from whiny n00b to insufferable pseudo-intellectual. W00t!

pseudo- or pseud-
1. False; deceptive; sham: pseudoscience.
2. Apparently similar: pseudocoel.

I wouldn't w00t if I were you.

Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next