View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I'm baffled. 

Pseudointellectual? Well, now I feel better. That's one insult that I feel impervious to. I'm not going to sit here and talk about why I'm an intellectual and all, but...well suffice to say I feel a lot better. :D HAVE A FUCKIN SMILIE.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:23 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

My kitty is curled up in front of me, purring away. I have milk. I am happy. So, I feel really, really nice. Plus, since my kitty is on my left hand, which is on the left side of my keyboard, I can't really say much. However, I will toss this bit in since I've already typed a lot: Take a week off. Honestly, sit back, look through threads, giggle at the suffering of others. It'll be good for you. I lurked here for over a year before signing up at all, then didn't really post much, and still don't post often. Silence is a really good thing sometimes, especially when you're in a new place. Get a feel for this board.

And above all: Stop posting.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:44 am

I'd normally be inclined to take your advice. However, I doubt your capacity for reason due to your immortal words: "One thing writing 'Any Chicagoans Here?' does is make you look like all you want is to be a good little face fuck." Or maybe those weren't your exact immortal words. But they were like them.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:01 am
Profile WWW
regular

Nacho, it occurred to me to ask, what's noteworthy (or rather, not) about the interests in my profile? What should I be interested in to impress you?

Backstreet Boys. The cute one.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:32 am

From my experience in past boards, it's best to just take the abuse and shut up. Because every new person is teased and made fun of so just get over it. You won't accomplish anything with arguing and it's useless to try.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:38 am
Profile YIM
* Spitelord

Backstreet Boys. The cute one.

That's my occupation; "tender young girls" is what I have under interests. Someone actually stole my ITM profile for his LiveJournal info a few months back. Pretty sure he changed it shortly after.

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:19 am
Profile WWW

I thought your occupations was defiling tender young girls.

Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:12 pm
Profile WWW

What do you think nach is doing parading as a member of the famed quintet. I mean, not only does he get to showcase his masteful step-dancing and simulataneous pop-based screeching, but he gets to soak his harbl in his adoring fans, and their daughters.

Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2