View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Intro Reactions 2 
* Spitelord

Quick and dirty bannenated, may stick or not, kinda fuzzy brained right now.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:14 am
Profile WWW
+ Regular

I musta been asleep when you signed up, but I'm wide-awake now, motherfucker! Bring your no-good, puckered, pointy red ass out here!

P.S. You got a sassy li'l mouth on you. Folk with sass-mouths get the crappy affectation of a western drawl.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:06 am
Profile WWW
regular

Aw, naw, CD. He was just some friend of flick's looking to "have fun with us", until she found out about it and told him off. That ship has sailed.

Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
+ Regular

Dang. I hate wasting the affectation of a western drawl--it's my most embarrassing accent.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:23 am
Profile WWW
I enjoyed the sound of it in my head.

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:31 am
I wandered in...
I hope you enjoy.

Wander back out again. We have no time for those who feel the need to abase themselves. That's taking all the fun out of our job.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:12 pm

My self abasement wasn't so much a need as it was pre-emptive. I know what you do here, and I wanted to see how I would be able to dodge it. I'm part of a forum very much like this one, where there's no new blood for a very long time, and no one to flame or in your case, spite.
I've been wondering how you can make fun of someone without first knowing them- what material are you drawing on? That's why I joined, I wanted to get to know you"spitelords" and have my turn at them. I'm here for what you're here for- don't ruin the fun by ending it too soon.

"plz mr spitelord dun tell me 2 go away I jus want 2 b frens".. if that was the response you were expecting.
Oh, right, self abasement. Wouldn't want to do your job.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:09 am

While you're at it, don't respond to our responses to you. The reflexivity is poor form, especially since you're getting defensive in doing so.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
* Spitelord

Does it have something to contribute besides bashing itself? There's no enjoyment in such easy meat.

However, it hasn't really broken any of the cardinal rules here yet; it has merely made a unexceptional entrance into our sphere of awareness.

[color=violet]Caligo wanders away indifferently.[/color]

Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile YIM

Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm
* Spitelord

If you're looking to discuss Vasquez and his work in any sort of seriousness, this is probably not the forum for you. This one has long since evolved into something else entirely, and since Vasquez hasn't put anything new out in ages, we've really beat every topic surrounding him to death a million times over. I suggest exploring the links section of this site; some of that crap might still be active.

However, if for some obscure reason you do decide to stick around for the fun, please kindly proofread your writing before posting! We like our English pretty here. >_o

Wed May 16, 2007 8:42 pm
* Spitelord

I read "Havock" as "Havecock" at which point, my brain automatically added "will travel." I love my brain. :)
Would you like some alcohol, Brain?

Why, yes, nacho, I would love some alcohol! Thank you!

You'e welcome, Brain! :D

Wed May 16, 2007 9:29 pm
Profile WWW

MY GR@mm0R 1S'T BaD U_R GhEy![/just kidding]

Don't worry about me, I know that he hasn't come out with stuff since Invader Zim. I'm into the cartooning world and the creators get very big fancy creator checks wich they can live off of for a couple years. I'm also very, very very strict with grammer, my writer used get angry at me when I mispelled stuff on the pages so no need to worry about me. (I know that using the same adjective is bad but it's a joke)

I also know a bit about alot of other comics you might find interesting as I'm a reviewer for the webcomic site http://www.smackjeeves.com/ (Please ignore the crappy Sonic the Hedgehog comics.)
Maybe that'll bring some more to conversations.

Thu May 17, 2007 3:26 pm
regular

wich -> which
grammer -> grammar
used get angry -> used to get angry
mispelled -> misspelled (I love that one)
alot -> a lot (I hate you)

I advise you to do some searching and discover the meaning of "Mirm's Task". If you're planning on sticking around, you will carry this burden sooner or later.

Thu May 17, 2007 3:46 pm

And if I don't know how to spell a word, I sure as Hell know where to find a dictionary, so none of you shall ever know~!

Quote:
it seems like a plausable idea at least.

I'm calling you a liar.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Sat May 26, 2007 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next