View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Webcomics Thread 
* Spitelord

Post The Webcomics Thread
Tell me what you read regularly. Especially stuff that isn't ridiculously well-known like Overcompensating and Something Positive, because chances are, we already know about it. :P

FreakAngels is a weekly installment by Warren Ellis that I adore. Our very own nacho's Because Internet is also a regular fix (in the cute-but-want-to-gorge-your-eyes-out way!).

I need new reading material when I'm bored at work.

/me sits back and watches this thread collect dust with all the others.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm
* Spitelord

Hah! I remember you saying you posted something on the board during Spitecon, but didn't look until today. Thanks for the plug! It will guilt me into making more. :)

Not sure how to gauge "ridiculously well-known," so I'll suggest Bear and Kitten, Dinoballs, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and The Rut.

Wonderella (probably more well-known) also has a special place in my heart.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
regular

There's only a few webcomics I read regularly, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and Because Internet being two of them. I need to get started on FreakAngels.

Pictures For Sad Children is one of my favourites. Occasionally very dark humor, with minimalist artwork. It started on LiveJournal; he still posts some good stuff there as well.

Eegra is great too. It mostly rips the piss out of gamers (oh yes). If you've ever read Ctrl+Alt+Del, this link is also worth a click.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:44 pm
* Spitelord

Post Secret is a thing that is perhaps well known? people just send in postcards with confessions of some description on them. It's updated monthly, and often pretty emo, but I like it. I like this, I need some new pages to chew also.

Keep 'em comin.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:59 am
regular

That's 4 times the interesting and vaguely emo goodness

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]