View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Final Fantasy 

Ok... well... obviously SOMEONE has so little of a life that they have to go look up every synonym for the word Ridiculous and this person has ANY room to talk. Sigh... C'mon people. Leave the petty drama in high school. I mean really.

And by the way... I really don't care if you mock me for the rest of my 'poor pitiful life' because I messed up a username for a forum. I mean, really. Who has all this free time to sit there and BITCH?

I do not care if you give a flying fuck about my opinion. I could honestly careless. But hell, if you wanna keep exchanging blows I'm up to the challenge, I will just try my damndest to just let every little pathetic word you say hit me where it hurts.

But I make no promise, I'm a cocky little bitch.

Hit me with your best shot baby. ((;

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:07 pm
* Spitelord

No.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:19 am
Profile WWW
* Spitelord

Ok... well... obviously SOMEONE has so little of a life that they have to go look up every synonym for the word Ridiculous and this person has ANY room to talk.

That would be a valid argument, if she had transcribed each word by hand from a dictionary. But this is the internet, and it takes five seconds to look up, copy and paste synonyms. Unless... are... are you on dialup? Eeeeew!

NnysAsstaint wrote:
And by the way... I really don't care if you mock me for the rest of my 'poor pitiful life' because I messed up a username for a forum. I mean, really. Who has all this free time to sit there and BITCH?

That's fine that you don't care, since we're going to mock you anyway, AssTaint! I mean, think about it: It's like you ate something really messily, then went out and had it tattooed to your face. It's pretty damn hilarious.

Also, we all apparently have the time to sit here and bitch, or we wouldn't be having this conversation.

NnysAsstaint wrote:

You're not really annoying enough for my best shot. But hang in there, slugger. Maybe someday.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2