View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The messed up dream thread 
* Spitelord

I'm trying to hang on to the details, but I had a series of three dream segments that ran into one another seamlessly while I dreamt but seem very disjointed now.

First part: I was with two people. One was a man who was very clumsy, the other was a woman who was sexy. I don't remember a lot of details for this dream, except that we were somewhere we should not have been, and that I performed cunnilingus on the lady. I was part way through when some people (guards or something, maybe police) were getting near and the guy shouted that they were coming, and so we all ran off.

Then, suddenly, I was Xena! THE Xena. I like being her in my dreams sometimes. Anyway, Xena was playing goldfish with a group of people. I think maybe they were the guards or something. I can remember that Xena's daughter was there (but I didn't think of her as my daughter even though I was Xena). Gabby was also there. One or two others who were on "my" side; probably the man and woman from before. So we were all playing goldfish, and I was the dealer. I remember slipping Gabby a bunch of 8's so we'd have an edge. Then I went around and asked to make sure everyone had 7 cards. Some people had 8, so I grabbed one of their cards away. Then one of the guards said something like, "I have always dreamed of having Aces and Jacks and 7s," to one specific member of the goldfish group. (OH. AND it was called goldfish, not go-fish. I just realized that that was weird.) Someone else put some in, and I said they were cheating.

While I was frowning at the cheater, I heard some children nearby. So, I wandered away from the goldfish group and went to see what the kids were up to. It was raining outside, and a mother was telling the children about this, and I grinned and said loudly, "Let's go play in the rain!" I was no longer Xena, you see. I could even sorta see Xena over with the goldfish group still. So we all ran out into the rain, while the mother was saying that we should NOT because we would get sick. We didn't get sick, but there was a bee! A fucking bee! And it chased me, and I screamed and ran around with the bee, and then I woke up.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4